𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

you stand by your locker, looking down at your fingers as you fiddled with them, waiting around to see if mattia would walk by.

"y/n!" you look up to face kairi, and a few of his friends you haven't seen before "hmm?" you mumble, watching as the boys who lingered behind the boy follow as kairi makes his way over to his locker.

"you're coming to our game tonight, right?" he asks as he opens his locker that's only a few down from yours, his friends now standing behind him.

"of course." you nod, "i was gonna come to practice too."

you watch as his friend whispers something in his ear, kairi rolling his eyes from whatever the boy had said.

"y/n." he looked to you and pointed, "thats y/n y/l/n how don't you know her bro." kairi chuckled shaking his head in disbelief.

the boy shrugged, and looked over at you. you suddenly looked down at your feet to avoid awkward eye contact. "y/n come here." kairi sighed, motioning for you to come over.

you walked over to him, standing there as you resumed to fidgeting with your fingers.

"i'm here.." you stated, giving kairi a look of anticipation.

"right, y/n this is miguel." kairi pointed at the boy, who was already looking at you, a smile across his face. he looked past miguel and to the other boy, "that's jay."

you nodded, awkwardly waving at the two.

"anyways, we got practice. you coming?" kairi said as he closed his locker, putting his lock back on it.

"yeah." you said, following behind kairi as he began to walk.

miguel lingered behind, it was obvious he was only doing so to try to get closer to you.

"are you new here?" he asked, looking at you. he watched as you looked at him and let out a small laugh, shaking your head afterwords.

"i've been here for a while."

"hmm." he mumbled, "damn, i'm surprised i hadn't noticed you sooner."

you turned your head away from his, widening your eyes as you realized that he was now flirting with you.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he blurted.

kairi stifled a laugh, clearly overhearing your conversation. "please," a smirk forming, "y/n is single, she has bad luck with boys." he joked. "ain't that right?"

you scoffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "what is that supposed to mean?" you huffed.

kairi didn't answer, instead he laughed as he walked out the back doors to the soccer field. only if they knew.

your eyes observed the field, a few people were in the bleachers to watch the practice, which was a relief to you since you didn't want to look like a idiot sitting in the bleachers alone watching them practice.

there were already a few boys there in their uniform ready for practice, one of them being mattia. a small blush forms upon your cheeks as your gaze lands on mattia, you had always loved seeing him in his jersey even when you used to hate him you could never keep your eyes off of him while playing soccer.

"it's nice meeting you y/n." miguel smiled, moving so that he was now in the way of your view of mattia. "it's about time there's a pretty girl in school." he added.

just before you could say anything mattia was running over to you, a beaming smile painted across his face as his eyes made contact with yours.

he stopped in front of you and miguel, stepping up to miguel first.