Fetch

Zoey's POV

I sat there staring at my hands that were soaked in tears.. I didn't know Changbin like he knew me, but he was still someone who was always in the shadows, helping me. He must have felt like he didn't do enough... so he decided to do something drastic in order to make up for what he had failed to do. I wish I could have gotten to know him more.. even just for another day..

"HHHAAAAAAA." I  whipped my head around to  the noise to see a charred hand grab the ledge of the building.
"Oh my god." I gasped holding onto Changbin as a horrific looking Demon clawed it's way into the roof drooling blood from its mouth.
"Grab...kill the girl... Eat her soul...Grabbb the Girl.. Kill... Eat soul.." the Demon comes closer licking its sharp teeth.

"Go away."
"I smelll fear... Yummy..." I shook afraid at the mere site of what was in front of me. Silently I prayed for someone to help, anyone.
And as if on cue, Haechan appears throwing the Demon off the ledge like nothing.
"You should be careful.. those low demons will come after you if they smell fear."
"Haechan?!"
"Did you miss me?" He smirks.

"ARRRRRAAAHHHHHH" a loud screeching boomed out into the air.
Haechan rolls his eyes and grabs my arm.
"Wait Haechan, Changbin. "
" Zoey come on." I frown getting up to follow Haechan off down the stairs.
"What's going on??"
"Felix's Father send a lot of low class and high class demons to find you. So that even if Felix won.. He at least had you dead."
"Do you know how Felix is?!"
"No I don't. All I was told was to arrive after Changbin died."
"You knew-" he grabs me tight into his chest as a zombie like creature begans sprinting towards us.
"Hold on." He breaks the window next to us and casually jumps out 10 stories.
"Haechan!" I scream grabbing him tightly. However we never fell and instead a smack into concrete, a burst of air brushed my face in a slanted direction. We were flying...

"Don't worry Zoey. I'm not allowed to drop you... as funny as that would be.." he chuckles.
"Where are we going?!" I asked.
"Somewhere until this all blows off."
"What if it doesn't??"
"Then we both are dead. Simple as that.." he then slows down landing at a really tall 80 story building.

"This should do the trick." He states.
"Oh my god." I grabbed onto his shirt.
"It's not that high relax.."
"The fuck it isn't. I'd be a water balloon at this height!"
He chuckles, "You would."

Then out of the blue a sound alike no other emerged into the air. The sound of a trumpet.

"A seal has broken? At a time like this?" Haechan says a bit taken back.
"I've never heard this sound before."
"Only a select few are able to hear. Those who here are to be massagers for God."
"I see.."
"Well we should be okay here for about 15 minutes at Least."
"Haechan-" I tapped him to look in another direction. And in that direction were dark winged creatures with creepy snickers. One of them even copies my voice saying "Haechan."
"They got here sooner then expected.. Damn." They come closer spitting black blobs at Haechan.
"Great." Haechan within a snap of a finger rushes over to them throwing them around into the buildings and into the ground. As I sat frightened, a hand touches my right shoulder.
"Zoey, you should have killed yourself you dumb slut." I looked at the Demon to see a distorted Rose dripping in black sud.
"Rose?!?!" I step backwards.
"You did this to me. You fucking bitch."
"I didn't -" I continue to step backwards until the back of my knees hit the tall ledge of the building.
"If it weren't for you I'd be alive. I'd be happy taking my chance to be whoever I wanted. You fucked that up for me." The demon Rose screams before reaching for my throat. As squeezed me with her skinny and dirty fingers, she leans me over the ledge.
"Don't do this!" I exclaimed.
"Do what this?" She pushes me off into a free fall. As I fell from that height I could see Haechan quickly decapitating her before making a swan dive off the ledge towards me. Inch by inch as if in slow motion he gets closer reaching out towards me. But before He could grab me, something catches me first. That's when the trumpet stoped howling as well. It left a high pitched ringing so intense I had to shut my eyes close.

Is this another demon?! I began to panic until we crashed into the ground. Slowly did I look up to terrifying yellow eyes gazing down at me.
"Felix?" I gasped.
"Do I look that different?" He smirks.
"Yeah.. Your eyes-"
Haechan interrupts, " Your Majesty, it's great to see you."
Felix sighs letting me down gently. I softly spoke.
"Does this mean?.."
"That I won? Yes." He yes bluntly.
"The yellow means?" He then replys in tone deeper then his original.
"I'm the Devil now."
"What, what happened?"

"I guess I should explain since you weren't there..."