To Let her Go

Changbin's POV

"What the Fuck Changbin?!?!" Zoey turned around glaring at me angrily as we stood in a building far from the school.
"It's too dangerous being around the both of them like that." I hissed rolling my eyes.
"What if—"
"Felix is going to win." I stated without hesitation.
"How?!" She exclaims with a quivering lip.
"He promised me. Now, There is no time to explain.. we got to save you."
"Didn't you already?!" I grabbed her small dainty arm and walked up the stairs to the roof of the building. At the roof the wind was soft and pushed the fibers of my hair into my face. Surely there's was no better day for what I was about to do..

I stopped walking as soon as I saw The Archangel Gabriel standing at the end with his wide wingspan, dressed in white and gold trim. He sighs looking at Zoey and I. I then softly push her forward between the two of us.
"Zoey, it's nice to meet you. Changbin talks about you all the time."
I begin to speak in a rushed manner, "Can you just get it over with Gabe?" I wondered if this was something I was mean to do from the beginning with her. It just felt right..
Gabe frorrows his brow looking at me, " She doesn't know what going on..."
"What do you mean?!?" Zoey asked confused.
"Your pregnant."  Gabe says.
"What?!?! That can't be, We just-"
"That's what happens when a Demon with the blood of the Devil does when it lays with a Virgin. I'm guessing his father never gave him the message.. Therefore, Changbin insist I do something for your sake.."
I  huff loudly, " look," She turns her head to me with innocent eyes. "After Felix wins, it won't be all fun and games. You'll die giving birth to that Demon child. I don't want you to die, after everything I've done to help you." She looks down softly touching her stomach, "Will I really die?"
Gabe touches Zoey's shoulders which makes her look up at his bright face, "Yes. Unless.."
"Unless..?"

"Unless, Changbin were to die for you.."

Zoey gasped backing up a bit.
"Die for me?!"
Quickly, I grabbed her arm twisting her around to face me, "As your Guardian Angel, it's my duty to protect you. All I need to do is die and give you my soul. So that you will get through the risks when giving birth."
Yes, that's it. I'll gladly die for you... Zoey, if that means I've succeeded as your protector, Your guardian. I have to do this.

"I can't just remove the child?" She questioned.
"No. I've already asked Gabe. It was already set in stone when you laid eyes on him. Both of you were meant to be. Even if he is a selfish Demon, he really does hold you higher then himself ..."
"Changbin. Don't go." I cupped  her cheeks into my hands softly staring into her eyes. As I looked deeply, my eyes began to tear up, she was still so innocent despite what had occurred. She was like a sheep. Oblivious and precious all at once.
"This is the only way I can show you what you mean to me. Felix isn't the only one who fell for you you know..." I kiss Zoey's forehead before I walked backwards slowly.
"Chang-"
"I hope you'll reach happiness even in hell."
Before she could say another word, Gabe stabs me in the stomach twisting the blade roughly. Gabe softly sings a Latin tune as my blood drips out onto the floor.
"Goodbye my brother. May God give you mercy and let you back into his arms once again."
Zoey raises her hands onto her mouth slowly sinking into her knees. Before I knew it, my body drops onto the floor.

Gabe frowns before speaking, "Father, he is calling me...So sudden too..." Gabe vanishes as if nothing had happened. He left me dying  alone. Alone with my last breath and my last final thoughts  with a girl a I cared for more then anything in this world. My tears flowed out like a river as I thought of everything I could have done differently. Im practically drowning in sorrow, but as I am, she lightly touched my face.
"I've been your Guardian for as long as I can remember.." gasping She looked up at me tearful. I desperately grabbed her hand into mine. "I'm so blessed I'll continue to protect you even when I'm no longer there. So don't worry I'll be here for you." I then make the biggest decision of my life and grab the back of her head weakly and with a wince I pulled her into a sweet kiss. I had to sit there for a moment to relish in the moments Felix could always blissfully have. As I pull back resting my head on the hard ground, I begin Staring out into the bright sky. I stared until my vision become dull, blurry, and then black.

I wanted her to be happy even if it was with someone I disliked. I never wanted to help Felix with anything. My goal was always to help her given any chance big or small. I'll be damned to see her back to when she was depressed with nowhere to go. It's the reason I turned into a human form. I slowly wanted to get close with her. It was my lack of watching that ended things to be this way.  If only I decided to watch over her that night. I could of stopped her... But God planned something for her even if it was with someone like him...

My only choice in this life of mine was...

..To let her go.