Out of Hand

He wasn't there when I had awoke from my bed that morning. The side he always stared at me from was empty. And it really made me remember why I hated him. He so selfish. Its not a surprise though, I mean, he is a demon..

Its such a beautiful day. Such a day to get yelled at and thrown outside the curb.. However, dispite last nights events, my family carried on like nothing had happened. They were doing what they do walking, talking, and smiling. It was odd. Almost like their memory was erased... Felix. He probably did that, for my sake. At least he was good with helping me with that problem.. I'd of been damned if they still remembered what we did. Surely, I would no what hell was if nothing was done to wash their memories clean.
"Sweetheart?"
I jumped sitting down at the table.
"Yes?" I looked up to Aunt Kate smiling awkwardly.
"You look pale as a ghost.. Are you ok?" She sits beside me looking worryingly.
"Im fine.."
My uncle chuckles, "Then eat up kiddo. You got a test today remember?"
"Oh yeah.."

Shit. I was too busy dealing with Felix and fantasizing about my painting. I forgot to study thanks to that. Fuck. I'll never get a break from my Aunt's and Uncle's lectures..
"I think Im sick.." I state.
"Your joking." Aunt Kate says rolling her eyes.
"No no. I don't think I can go to school.."
"But that test-" My uncle inteupts her and raises his left hand.
"Like you said she looks pale." He feels my forehead, " Ah, Shes running a fever. Might have caught what you had Kate."
"Oh my. Well.. I guess she could stay home.."
"Thank you.." I smile softly, " Well if you excuse me I will go rest.."
"Of course. Sleep well dear." My aunt smiles. I immediately, get up and enter my room agian.

It's so weird to see her all smiles. Especially after she practically disowned me not too long ago.. Is this all worth it?.. Is this really How Ill remember living here before I die?.. I sighed at the thought. And Quickly, I started laying myself down on my bed. Without any knock, my then Uncle walks in with a damp towel. He grabs a chair and sits beside my bed smiling.
"I can't believe you got sick on your test day young lady." He smirks.
"My luck." He places the towel on my forehead.
"You sure your not kissing on any boys? And getting nasty germs?" The man's forehead wrinkles up questioningly.
"Uncle!!! Dont say things like that!" I chuckle.
" Haha, But You didn't deny it." I rolled my eyes, " Whats his name Zoey?" He asks.
"Im not seeing anyone, because like you said I cant date til im 30. I know the rules.."
"Whats his name?.." I pause raising a brow at him confuse.
" Seriously, Im not with anyone."
"Is his name Felix?"
"Wait- How do you-"
"I got suspicious after hearing his name really loud around the house last night. You mind keeping it down next time?"
"I-" I thought that Felix wiped their memory!? How does he know? Oh no, this is it. Here comes the lecture. Damn you Felix..
"Listen.. I know things. Many things." He smirks.
Suddenly, I feel a hand softly touch my cheek from behind. I whip around to be greeted by a brunette with red eyes. Thats when everything did a 360°. Right then and there it was obvious why he knows about Felix and I.
"So, shes going to be mine?... Right boss?"
"Of course, Haechan.."
I turn to my uncle to see his eyes pitched black.
"What a desirable human." Haechan chuckles.
I began freaking out, "Your not my Uncle.. Your..."
"I am Felix's father. I go by many many names. So, call me what you will.." His eyes start dripping with black thick tears. My body trembled at the site of my uncle in this form. The form of posession. What did they do to him?
"Then, where is My Uncle? This isn't his doing. He shouldn't be involved."
"He's exactly where you think he is. With me. And the only way to get him back is to comply with my deal.."
"B-but." As I stuttered, The demon boy behind me tightly wraps me into a soft back hug.
"No need to overthink. Im going to  give you time. You can ethier do it or not. I could care less which." The Devil states.
"How long do I have?"
"How ever long you need.."
"Is my uncle really in..."
"Hell?" A shiver crawls up my spine as the boy hugging me hisses into my ear.
The Devil chuckles in front of me, " Yes. Your the only one who can help him. But, you need to make a deal with me first."
"What's your goal?"
"A punishment for Felix. And personal hell for you. All for the price of your sweet Uncle." I swallowed hard within my throat before he speaks agian.
"The demon behind you is Haechan.. Youll find him to be very lively and also someone whose not good at introductions, as you can tell. He just likes to get to the point.. However, If you need anything at all, ask him. All you need to do is call his name. He will hear you and come to your aid. No matter what it is. The boy is at your command. He will also keep an eye on you before agreeing or disagreeing to my arrangement. For the mean time, I will be your secret Uncle and Haechan your trusty slave/guardian. Do not dare tell Felix. Don't even tell him that you know Haechan. Because if you do, I'll throw Felix in along with your lovely Uncle into a tournament you could never fathom."
"I need more information on this deal.." I demanded.
"Of course... " He chuckles, " Felix is taking too long with your current deal together. Its pissing me off a little too much, you should be dead already. So I came up with a plan, if you wish to agree that is.. In return for your Uncle to be left out of your problems and safe, Your Haechan's. He is your hell, because fire is too nice for a person like you. A person who ruined my son.."
"If I disagree?"
"Guess your precious Uncle will just have to suffer wondering why his little niece did him wrong.."
"I see.." I look down sadly.