Chapter 20

Written by Fheyanah21 and me

Y/n POV

"STOP!" someone shouted. I turn around and see Lily slapping James.

"You arrogant person! Leave them alone! Tell your friends to leave at once!" Lily shouted again.

"Lily, why are you even friends with these people anyway? They are horrible people!" James yelled, putting his hand on my sister's shoulder.

"Leave my sister alone!" I shouted, walking over to James and slapped him. James backed away and looked as if he was going to slap me.

"Don't Lily me! You should mind your own business and leave my sister and her friends alone! Or else you will have to deal with me!" Lily screamed.

"Fine! We will leave them alone this time! But this isn't over! Sirius, Peter, Remus, we are leaving now!" he shouted to his friends and walked away from us.

I rushed over to Severus. He looks very pale and breathing slowly. "Sev, are you okay?" I asked and held his hand. He grips onto my hand tighter.

"I'm okay now that you are here," he said and we walk to the common room.

I put my books in my dorm and fix my (Y/C/H) hair (favorite hairstyle). I headed outside to the common room.

Lily, Sophie, Archie, and Severus are waiting for me.

"Let's go to the Gryffindor common room. Slytherins aren't very welcoming about me being here," Lily said. We nod and walk to the Gryffindor common room.

When we reached the Gryffindor common room, Lily whispered the password and we entered. When we are inside, I can see that the other Gryffindors are glaring at us while the others are busy doing their homeworks. I was about to talk when a girl walked up to us.

"Lily," said the girl, "Who are they?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's just talk in the courtyard. They don't like Slytherins here," Lily said while we and the girl nodded. We walked in silence until we reached the courtyard.

"Lisa, I tell you that I will introduce you to someone, right?" Lily asked.

"Yes but you didn't tell me that they are Slytherins!" the girl named Lisa said, raising her voice at Lily.

"It doesn't matter what house they're in. I just want you to be friends with them!" Lily said defensively.

"It matters where they're housed because they are Slytherins! Lily, can't you see Slytherins and Gryffindors are enemies! " Lisa said angrily.

"Not all Slytherin are bad! If you don't want to be friends with my sister and her friends, then I don't want to be friends with you either!" Lily said, still angry. That makes the girl's anger turn into shock.

"What! Your sisters and her friends? Why didn't you tell me earlier. You just said that you will introduce me to someone" Lisa says after she recovers from her shock.

"I just want to surprise you. You didn't know that I have a sister because you're not listening when they are sorted," Lily said, calming a little bit.

"I'm so sorry Lily! I don't know that she's your sister, and they are your friends. I'm really sorry! Lily please forgive me for being mean to them. I promise it won't happen again!" she said guilty. Lily walks to her and hugs her.

"It's okay with me, but apologize to them because they heard what you said," I heard Lily whisper to her, but it seems that my friends didn't hear what Lily whispered to her because they were just standing there waiting for them to walk over to us. The girl walked to us, Lily following her.