Chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Still pining over Severus?" Lily teased.

"Of course not!" I denied, feeling my face heat up. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"No, I don't!" I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. 

A/N: This is what the living room looks like

Lily follows me and sat down next to me. 

I rolled my eyes and asked, "Could you stop following me?"

I waited for a response from her but didn't receive one. I huffed and went to our room. I think that Lily was just pissed off that I say that I like Severus. I will just have to give her some space to cool down. I decided to take a nap to clear up my mind. 

A/N: This is Y/N and Lily's bedroom

A/N: This is Y/N and Lily's bedroom. Just ignore the pink decoration, the posters, and dollhouses. 

Lily POV

Why was Y/N being so pissed off? I was just teasing her about Severus. Why does she take everything so seriously? Every time she is with Severus, she is very happy and excited to hang out with him. I can see it in both of them that they care for one another. So why won't she admit that she likes him?

"Mum and Dad called for you and Y/N," Petunia said dully and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Tell Mum and Dad that Y/N and I will be there in a moment," I said calmly. I still can't believe she called Y/N and me a freak. 

Petunia left without saying anything else.

I ran upstairs and walked into my room to Y/N. She was sleeping soundly.

"Wake up!" I shouted as shook my sister.

Y/n POV

"What is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Mum and Dad want to talk to us," she informed me. 

I wonder what Mum and Dad want to talk to us about. Is it about the argument that we had with Petunia? I saw that Lily was looking at me closely. She didn't say anything, but I know something was bothering her. I held her hand and squeezed it.