Chapter 32

Y/n POV

Time Skip (Next day before class)

Severus, Archie, Sophie, and I are heading for our first class, Charms, and of course, Lily and Lisa are with us because we have Charms with Gryffindor. When we reached the charm's classroom, we sat in our seats and waited for Professor Flitwick to start the lesson.

"Hey Sev, do you know what we will learn today?" I asked Severus who was sitting next to me.

"I think it's the levitation spell, but I'm not sure about it," Severus said.

"Oh, okay thanks"

"Good Morning students!" I was cut off by Professor Flitwick greeting us. I whisper a quick thank you at Severus who gives me a smile and whisper back a quick welcome.

"Good morning Professor Flitwick!" We greeted back.

"Today we will be learning about the Levitation Charm. Do any of you know what's a Levitation charm? Please raise your hands," Professor Flitwick asked. I raised my hands as well as Severus, Lily, and some of my other classmates.

"Good, some of you know what a levitation charm," Professor Flitwick said.

"The Levitation Charm was a charm used to make objects fly, or levitate. There were a number of lesser variations of the Levitation Charm, such as the Hover Charm, the Rocket Charm, and the Floating Charm, but the Levitation Charm remained the original and best," Professor Flitwick explained.

"The incantation of this spell is Wingardium Leviosa and you must do the right wand movement to cast it." Professor Flitwick did the wand movement and the feather in front of him floated. He explained how to cast it properly and how to do the right wand movement. "Now try casting it on the feather in front of you," Professor Flitwick said. My other classmates started saying the incantation but doing the wrong wand movement, Severus and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Wingardium Leviosa," I cast and the feather in front of me floated. I looked to my side to see the feather of Severus was floating after some more minutes and all of us casted the charm properly. Professor Flitwick gave us some essays to do and dismissed the class after bidding goodbye to us.

My friends and I headed to the Great Hall for lunch. When we reached the great hall, we started eating, we talked to each other until lunch was finished. When lunch is finished my friends and I head to our next class, History of Magic. We entered the classroom and sat in our seats, once my classmates were all in the room Professor Binns started his lesson.

Time Skip (after History of Magic class and Study Hall)

Severus, Archie, Sophie, and I are talking while heading to the library to do our essay on History of Magic and Charms, we just finished our study hall with Professor McGonagall. I nearly forgot that the girls and I are going to talk to Andromeda to help us with our prank with the boys, and we will meet the girls at the dungeons, so I suddenly stopped talking and walking, making my friends stop too and looked at me confused.

"I need to get something in my dorm, boys." I lied. They look at me still confused. I looked at Sophie trying to talk to her using eye contact and instantly she nodded remembering that we will talk to Andromeda.

"What is it?" Archie asked.

"Uhmm... my bottle of ink. The ink bottle I have is already empty," I lied again.

"You can use mine, Y/n," Severus said but I shook my head and said: "No need Sev, I still have mine in my dorm." I said trying to convince them, so Sophie and I could go to the other girls and find Andromeda.