Chapter 33

Y/n POV

After a few weeks, Halloween Day

I woke up early in the morning. I need to get ready for the prank my friends and I are doing to the boys. Lily said I would need to pick up the dementor costume from the abandoned girl's bathroom. Today is Saturday, so there are no classes.

I headed to the abandoned girl's bathroom. I heard splashing in the bathroom. I head towards the sound of the noise.

I saw a transparent figure in the toilet. She has shoulder-length hair that was in pigtails.

"Hi...I have never seen you before around here. Are you a student here?" I asked, slowly.

"I'm Myrtle. I was a student here at Hogwarts before I was killed here. I'm a ghost now." the figure said.

"Oh. I'm Y/n. What was it like when you were a student here?" I asked.

"It's the same as now. People keep bullying me, when I was alive and even when I'm dead," Myrtle replied. "So what are you doing here? No one really comes up here since they don't want to be with Moaning Myrtle."

"I'm here to collect my costume for a prank I'm doing on my friends."

"Would you come back anymore? It's awfully lonely here without anyone to talk to."

"I could come back later today if you want."

"Ok. I will see you later. Bye Y/n!"

I left the girls bathroom and headed to the classroom my friends told me to go to. I entered the classroom to find no one there. I put on my costume and waited.

I decided to take a nap since my friends aren't here yet.

Time skip: a knock on the door

I woke up to a knock on the door. I opened the door, and Lisa, Lily, and Halley were there.

"What took you guys so long? And where is Sophie?" I asked.

"Sorry, it took so long. We ran into the boys, and Sophie is leading the boys here," they said.

"Ok. Let's get ready for our prank then." I said.

Lily casted the disillusionment charm and the voice changing spell on Lisa and Halley. "Sis, you need to take off the costume first. I need to make only you invisible," she said.

"Ok," I said. I changed out of my costume, and Lily casted the spells on me. I put on my costume and got in place. I hid behind the blackboard.

"Where are you taking us?"

"I need your help with something in the classroom."

"Fine, what is it?"

"You will find out when you go in."

The door was opened. Sophie pushed Archie and Severus into the room. The door was closed.

"Hi, boys!!! We come to suck out your happiness!" I said loudly.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Archie screamed.

"Yeah, show yourself this instance!" Severus yelled, holding his wand out.

"If you are sure!" I said. I stepped out of my hiding spot.

"What's that?" Archie asked.

"I think that's a dementor! We need to get out of here!" Severus yelled.

The boys rushed to the door. They banged the door and screamed, "SOPHIE! LET US OUT OF HERE!"

Sophie opened the door and giggled at the boys. Lily got out of her hiding place and screamed, "PRANK YOU!"

Sophie casted the counter spell on Lisa, Halley, and me.

We yelled, "TRICKED YOU!"

Severus and Archie scared faces turned to angry faces. They said, "We will get you guys back!"

"Before you guys can go, Severus, I dare you to kiss my sister. If you don't do it, you wouldn't be able to leave this room."

I glared at Lily for daring Severus to do this. All my other friends started grinning.

Severus walked over to me, kissed my forehead, and asked, "Can we leave yet?"

Halley shocked her head and explained, "I'm sure Lily meant kissing Y/n on her lips."

"HALLEY!" I screamed.

Severus gently pecked my lips. He said, "Is that good enough?"

My friends nodded. Sophie unlocked the door, and we all left the classroom. 

A/n: Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Are there any pranks you want me to write about? Leave them in the comments down below. I hope you have a nice day. Stay safe! xxxxxx Denise