Funny feelings Chapter 5

**Jeremy's POV**

"Jeremy, I'm going out to get some pizza, ya want cheese?" I simply nodded my head being fine with really anything. Then he went out and locked the door behind him.

I then remembered that my mom was probably worrying about me and got out out my phone.'At an ACTUAL friend's house, probably be back tomorrow considering how I am.' I text her. She replied back with a simple 'Okay, be careful.I hope you get better.' I smile and set my flip phone down on the table. I heard that someone was inventing a computer like phone but that sounds ridiculous! Its 2000 people, that will probably exist in 2050.

I yawned and realized how tired I actually was. I lied down thinking I was taking a short nap and fell into a deep slumber.

**Mike's POV**

I walked into my house with pizza in hand and yelled out "Pizza is here!" I looked around and realized Jeremy was on the couch sleeping. I smiled, he looked so calm and peaceful, cute even. I walked to the kitchen set the pizza down on the kitchen counter and walked back into the living room. I pushed jeremy around a bit and he started stirring.

"Whhaatttt," a sleepy jeremy said.

"Wakey, wakey," I cooed

"Nooooooo," Jeremy responds.

But then, this happens. Jeremy pulls me onto the couch with him,wraps his arms around me, and buries his face into my chest and whispers " Let me sleeeeppp.....". As he falls asleep in my chest. My heart starts beating at about a million beats a second and I swear I can hear it thumping in my chest. No no no, this isn't San Francisco or anything like that. This is FLORIDA.(1. This is happening in 2000 2. The game never mentions where it takes place in, so Florida it is!) It's just not RIGHT to be gay. So why do I feel so warm and cozy? I sigh not knowing what to do about this.I then start to slowly drift away.

(AN: Hi! So thanks for freaking 600+ reads! This is growing SO fast and I only have like what, 5 chapters? I now feel REALLY bad that I have only this much chapters.😅 Anyway so this chapter was just a really fluffy chapter. I needed more flufiness. Also, I'm thinking about doing FNAF oneshots. I just really want to write some Vincent x PG. XD So, that about wraps it up, thanks for reading and vulpix is pixing out!)