Chapter 1: New night guard

**Jeremy's POV**

I was greeted to a large desk with various plushies, a flashlight,music box, a tablet and two bear masks. The masks looked like the creepy bear animatronic except for the empty holes for your eyes. On both sides of the desk their was abnormally large vents without a cover. "Strange," I muttered to myself. And then I gazed ahead of me and saw a long hallway with what seemed to be a door at the end.I then walked up to the desk and pulled out a chir for myself. I looked at the clock and I was 11:30 so I thought to myself 'Well, my "mentor" should be here soon." I then heard a the office door open.

**Mike's POV**

Yet again, I had to work the night shift at fuckboys. Yet again, I had to spend six hours here. Yet again, I would have to watch over the fucking animatronics. YET, FUCKING, AGAIN I have to do this continuously for FIVE NIGHTS IN A ROW! Except this time I don't have to do it alone. I looked down at the guy sitting in front of me who had turned to see me but not completely. He then turned himself completely around so his legs were coming out from the sides of the backside of the chair. I then remembered that shitface (What Mike calls the boss:) told me that I would be working with a newbie tonight. He looked up at me with emerald green eyes while his messy brown hair slightly covered his face. I smiled to myself and thought 'cute' I then blinked at my stupidity and held out my hand stiffly, I'm not one for introductions. I then mustered "Hey, my name is Mike, I'll be working with you." The kid hesitated taking my hand for a moment then took it and shyly said " Hi, m-my name is Jeremy, n-nice to meet y-you." Aww its not every night on this job you see something so innocent. I then took a seat next to Jeremy while he turned him self back. Well, it''s 11:40 now I should tell him what happens here.

(A.N. So, did you like this chapter? Sorry nothing happened really! I intended for them to meet the animatronics but it didn't work out that way. ._. Anyway thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!)