Chapter 12: Old and New

****No one's POV***

        The bird slowly got up, with every twitch she repeated her catchphrases during the day, but more glitchy and with lots of dragged out words. If you listened closely, you could hear, almost human like, moans comings from the animatronic bird

        She stood in an unsteady crouch, her head twitching every once in awhile.

        With an ear-piercing scream, she jumped at the two night watch's. Mike jumped to the left, while poor Jeremy had to quickly scamper under the metal desk, pulling the two rollie chair in front of him for a little bit of extra protection.

        The  chicken started to try to tear the chairs apart but Jeremy wasn't giving up. The younger male looked up at the black eyes, he watched them them flash from magenta, to white as his heartbeat started hammering through his ears at an unsteady rate. He froze, unable to move, he felt so weak and helpless that his hands gave out.

        The animatronic tore through the chairs making Jeremy snap to his senses. He swiftly scooted to the side, ramming his back on the inside of the desk, that would leave a mark. Swatting away the yellow robotic hand reaching out towards him, he quickly jumped out of the desk. Once out he slammed the two chairs onto her face, making a huge gaping hole around the mouth area (And that's how smiley was born).

The brunette scampered over to Mike like a frightened cat hiding behind him when the other animatronics entered the office.

******Jeremy's POV*****

There they were, the old and the new fazgang was all gathered up together in all of their glory. I was a bit scared that they would all lash out on Mike and I. But when Chica nodded too the others I knew it was fine. She approached the desk with or at least as much as she could, being an animatronic.

The usually bright and cheerful robotic bird lashed out at the older model and jumped her. The animatronic however, remained calm and collected as she whispered incoherently to the newer robot. The other animatronic stopped snarling and struggling, her eyes turning back to their normal blue color

I had a wave of nausea while the whole calming down progress. Suddenly my stomach pains took over my senses, forcing me on my knees.  My eyesight blurred from the tears that formed from the unbearable pains coming from my back, head, hand and stomach.

My thoughts were muddled by the many nerves sending stabs throughout my body. The only motion I could muster was covering my hand over my mouth.

Mike realized what was happening and quickly retrieved the miniature trash can in the corner.

I could feel the gashes open up on my lips from biting my lip so much. The sticky red substance stained my hand forcing me too pull away.

Mike put the trash can under my shaking head and I grasped the sides of it with trembling hands.

I could feel it in the back of my throat, I couldn't stop it, so I let it out.

(Need to update so authors note will be in the comments section. I will try to post the rest of the night later.)