❝ he is not passing the vibe check. ❞

꧁ ❀ ꧂

꧁ ❀ ꧂

Hi, name is (Name) Yamada. Just your average fifteen-year-old, I like anime, manga, all that other jazz. I'm a first year student at Akademi High School, a school for wealthy and/or smart teens, my brothers attend that school as well, Taro and Hanakō Yamada, Taro's a third year and Hanakō's a second year.

I'm just starting my first day, my mother has decided to let me join my brothers, but you see, there's one thing about me that scares me about going to school here, I'm not exactly the image of most people there.

You see, I'm more curvy than others, my brothers are more thin than me, same goes to my mother, I don't know why I like eating, I guess it's just been a comfort thing for me. But, if anyone mentions it, I'll just say it's my body, not theirs.

"(Name)-chan!" A voice makes the (hair color) haired girl to turn her head, it was a raven haired boy, "You excited?"

"Yeah, Hanakō." (Name) gives her brother a nod-smile combo, "Kinda nervous, but also excited."

The siblings took a turn, where a building was on top of a hill, that building was Akademi High. (Name) squeals in happiness, sakuras were falling from trees, and they landed on the pathway that led to the gates.

"Wow.. this is way more prettier than I imagined! Hanakō, thanks for convincing mom to let me come with Akademi with you and Taro."

A giggles comes from the boy, "No problem, little sister!" He ruffles his sister's hair.

The two siblings walk up the hill, the sakuras fell as they walked up the pathway to the school, (Name) and Hanakō walk by the gateway. Her (eye color) eyes look at the big building.

"Isn't pretty?" Hanakō says, grabbing his sister's hand, smiling, "Let's go!"

Hanakō drags his younger sister by the hand, the duo got stares at, getting (Name) a little nervous, but she just dealt with it. Heading up to the third floor, the siblings were on their way to meet the headmaster. Hanakō knocks on the door, a faint 'come in' is heard on the other side. Then, the door opens.

"Hello Mr. Shuyona-san." Hanakō gives the older gentleman a small smile, he usually gives (Name) and Taro wider smiles, "This is my sister, (Name) Yamada, she's a first year here."

While her older brother was talking to her, she just noticed someone else was in the room with them, a boy with sliver shoulder length hair, a uniform that was different from Hanakō's, it was white, with red lines running down it, he had gloves on as well.