❝ this club is not built for people like me- ❞

• ꕥ •

• ꕥ •

After leaving the Drama Club room, (Name) walked down the halls to the next door, a label above the sliding door read the next club, Occult Club. That made (Name) curious, so she walked into towards the door, and opened it.

Not that I'm complaining, but how does a group of students convince a school with Akademi's reputation or any school to let them start a occult club?

"Hello?" (Name) looked around the club room, there stood a boy with with messy shoulder length dark purple hair, he had the normal Akademi uniform that Taro, Hanakō, and Osano wore, adding , on he had a choker and spiderweb fingerless gloves. "Oh, hi, my name is (Name) Yamada."

"O-Oh, h-hi, my name is O-Oko Ruto." The boy says, "What brings y-you here?"

"I'm just looking at clubs to join." (Name) said, "You the president of this club?"

"Y-Yes, we study about demons, communicating with them, as well as attempting to s-summon them." Oko explained, "If you are interested in joining, then just come back if you want to."

"Okay! You seem nice, so I'll likely come back." (Name) says, "I'll look at the other clubs, then make my decision, nice meeting you, Oko."

The girl waves as she walks out the door, the boy waves at her as well, only slower and unsure. He put his hand to his chest. "I'm getting a strange aura from her.." Oko thinks out loud.

•••

(Name) walked up the next flight of stairs, going to the next club, after the process of meeting all of the club leaders, in the building, she was ready to make her decision. But, one thing stopped her, thinking if there is outdoor clubs. She pulls out her phone and texts Taro.

taro (-‿‿-)

hey, might take longer than i thought, mind if i stay a bit longer?

Yeah, I can wait. Mom said to be back home by six, will that be enough time?

yeah, that's enough time, thanks taro!

(Name) put her phone away and made her way outside. She knew that there was a sports club around here somewhere. Thinking to herself, she was even wondering why she was even going over there.

I just wanna meet people.

Walking up, there was the track. A tan boy with blonde hair was facing away from (Name), he was cheering on his fellow club members. (Name) got closer and he turned around, (Name) observed him for a few seconds, his eyes were a pretty shade of blue. He gave a smile to the girl and greeted her.

"Hello there." He said with a gentle smile, "Are you here to join the sports club?"

"I'm just looking at clubs at the moment." (Name) said, smiling awkwardly. "A-As you can see, I'm not exactly.. built for this."

"Nonsense!" The tan boy gave her an assuring smile. "Even if you're plus-sized, you can still join us."

"B-But, you and the club members are boys." (Name) says, "I don't want you guys to think a girl joining—"

"That's not gonna happen, even if you're not a member of this club, you can still join us." He said smiling, "Or we could do something without spiriting or exercise!"

"Oh?" (Name) said.

"Here!" The tan boy brought out a pen and paper from his pockets, he wrote down his name and number, "There you go!"

"Thanks, Aso-senpai." (Name) bows, "Oh! My number!"

Aso looks at her write down her number, while she was, he observed her even more. Her (eye color) eyes, her (hair length) (hair color) hair, it fit her perfectly. He looked down at her chubby features, her cheeks, he felt bad for even thinking this, but her skirt hugged her thighs perfectly. When (Name) stopped writing down her name and number, Aso snapped back and took the piece of paper out of her hand, their hands touching for a brief moment. That moment, he knew it, he knew that she was the one.

"(Name) Yamada?" He said out loud, the girl nodded. "Nice."

"Thanks, well, I better get going, nice meeting you Aso-senpai." (Name) smiled, "Have a good rest of your day."

The girl ran off, rushing to the front gate, Aso watched her run off. One of his club members walk up to him.

"Goo-goo eyeing?" A boy with white hair, "I thought it took a while to get your heart beating."

"What?" Aso asked, "I just met her, Iruka."

"There's such thing as love at first sight, pretty sure you just experienced that." Iruka smirked at Aso, "C'mon, man. She seems more likeable than the other girls aho are after you."

"..." Aso gave him a look, "Just.. get back to running."

"Knew it." Iruka smirked again, before jogging off.

•••

"There you are." Taro said walking up to his sister, "How was it?"

"Everyone was nice, it's hard to decide, but I'm leaning towards cooking." (Name) smiled, "I just don't want you thinking you gotta to make us food forever."

"I hope you find one you like, was there any other clubs?"

"Uh, Light Music club?" (Name) said playing with her fingers, "I'd be doing something like the tambourine or any background things."

"Oh, sweet." Taro said, giving his sister grin. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Whatever you want." (Name) said, smiling.

As the siblings walked down the pathway that leads to Akademi, where it meets the streets, a silver haired boy stands leaning against the walls. His eyes, which matched his hair color, fell onto (Name) and Taro, specifically the chubby girl. The boy from earlier, the student council president, who was in the principal's office when (Name) and Hanakō, (Name)'s other brother, were getting (Name)'s schedule. But, something about her seems.. familiar.

"Bingo."