XXIV

((hi, sorry for lacking on this book, it seems like i'm make excuses, but i want to get tbis school year over with, because my assignments are getting on my nerves and one of my teachers are giving us assignments that have nothing to do with the class. i'll continue to write, on my last part, which was an author's note, i asked for ideas, to those two peeps, i'll make sure that those ideas happen, thank you for your patience. ^^))

Y/N stood there in horror, her mother was on the floor, an empty pill bottle near her body.

"Mom?"

There was no answer, Y/N knew what had happened to her mother, she knew she was gone, but she called the police, she sat on the front porch, waiting for the poilce to arrive.

She knew that her mom treated her badly after Hanakō and Taro went missing, but she couldn't hold her tears in, she let the tears fall.

With her still on the phone with the police, she tells them that she just got home from school, and found her mother in the bathroom, with pills all over the floor, the operator told Y/N that some officers were on their way, and to stay on the phone with the operator.

When the police walk up to
Y/N, she gets up off of the step she was sitting on, an officer asked where her mother was, Y/N just said 'bathroom,' and he went inside to have a look.

The remaining two officers asked if Y/N was okay and had any other family to live with, she told she was fine and her that her brothers are missing and her dad has been dead for a few years now,
Y/N sighed before having wiping the tears from her face.

"Ms. Yamada, do you have anyone else who you is like family to you?"

Y/N looked down the street, she looked at Osano's house, at this point, she didn't know where else to go besides his house, the chubby girl nodded, pointing over to her childhood friend's house, the officers nodded, "Before you can leave, do you mind coming with us to answer a few questions?"

"..y-yeah, sure.." Y/N said, nodding her head, she followed the officers to their car, and from there they went to the station, and answered the questions asked by police, after a few hours, she was free to leave.

꧁ ❀ ꧂

After her being interrogated by police, Y/N was dropped off at Osano's house, from there Y/N didn't know what to do without her family, but at least she has Osano, right..?

Her fists came in contact with the door, she knocked a couple of times, and waited for an answer, putting her arms around her curvy body, she waits for her friend to answer to door.

The door finally opens, revealing a tsundere that she hasn't seen in a while, for reasons, the orange haired boy looked at her with a look of surprise.

"..N/N, what are y-you doing here?"

"Is it okay if.. I stay here for a while?" Y/N asked with some hesitation, she looked at the tsundere, who nodded slowly.

"..yeah, come on in.." Osano moved to the side, and Y/N made her way inside, when the door closed, the orange-haired boy suddenly took
Y/N's hand.

His eyes are on the ground, Y/N has an eyebrow raised, but Osano's grasp on her hand is let go, "..you're sleeping in my room, I'll sleep on the couch."

"I can sleep on the couch."

"No. I called the couch first."

Y/N didn't want an angry Osano, so she agreed to his plans, she looked at the tsundere, he had his head in the clouds.

"..thank you, Osa-kun."

Osano pats her head, "..no problem, you should get some rest, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow, I bet."

"I will, thanks for taking me in.."

"No problem, baka." He says in a jokingly matter, you give him a smile before walking off into his bedroom.