ⅩⅩⅡ

The day after the dinner with Aishi's was a normal day, trying to avoid Megamo and Mido, talking to the other boys, and avoiding the attention.

"Bye mom, see you after school!" You wave at your mother before skipping your way to school.

"Y/N?" A voice you haven't heard in a while, you turned to see a purple haired boy, Kizano.

"Kizano! Long time no see, I haven't seen you in a while." You smiled at the boy, he waves at you.

"Same here~" He bows, making you give him a chuckle, he grabs your hand, making you look at him with confusion.

"Let's go, this is how I get to school, darling!~" You rose an eyebrow and ask him how, he does.

Kizano's arm lock between one of yours, he started walked and he then turned in to a skip.

"Kizano—"

"Don't worry, darling! I've been doing this for years!"

The two of you were stared at, you didn't care, neither did Kizano. You two made it all lto your designated destination, Akademi High.

"Now, Y/N, sadly I must go, the drama club awaits me, I'll see you soon, my rose."

"Bye Kizano-san!" You waved your hand at him, after that you both went your separate ways and had to begin this one hell of a day.

It was Friday, so that's good. You walk down the halls towards your usual sitting spot before the school day starts.

"Should I put my bag up?" You asked yourself, which you quickly decided not to. You start sneaking around the place, just in case you come face to face with the same boys from the day before.

"Alrighty. Coast is clear."

"Y/N." A boy's voice made you jump. Turning around, you see it was just Osorō, sighing in relief, you give him a wave.

"Hey there."

"..I saw what happened to you yesterday, are you okay?" Osorō suddenly goes all soft boi, you nodded.

"I'm fine, yeah. I guess those boys thought Ayato was a bad guy."

Osorō nodded, he suddenly grabs your hand, which causes your eyes to widen.

"What's going on, buster?"

Osorō sighed, "I know you're trying to get your grades up, but do you wanna.. skip?"

"Skip?"

He nodded his head, you think for a few seconds, he still has his look on his face.

"You don't have to—"

"I'll give it a go, sure I might get in trouble, but I'd like to spend more time with you."

"Are you sure..?"" Osorō asks a third time, just wanting to be sure, you nodded, "Alright, you ready?"

"Yeah." Just like that, you both go back downstairs, heading towards the enterance of the school.

The P.E. teacher was still at the gate, she was looking at the clock, and the two of you were hiding behind the lockers.

The bell rang and she starts to make her way towards the inside of the school, going through the middle row of lockers.

You and Osorō were just a few inches away from her, but once she was out of view, he grabs your wrist and the both of you start running.

"Don't you usually skip with the other delinquents?"

"Yeah, but they decided not to, I wanted to do it with you today."

"Oh."

You start to pant once you two get to the neighborhood leading to the school, Osorō stops and picks you up, putting your legs around him.

"I-I can walk, plus I'm too heavy—"

"No, you're not, you're already fine the way you are."

He then starts to walk, not expecting an answer from you.

".. what now?"

"We do whatever you want.."