𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲

"..."

"Y/N, something happened."

You looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Which is?"

His hands reaches out to you.

"Sadly, your brother has been reported missing.."

"W—What?"

"Taro, he's gone, we think someone is coming after your family so, I'm keeping you with me."

"You..? But, my younger brother, my mom!"

"They'll be safe, alright?"

"Megamo, I don't know, who caused Taro's disappearance?"

"..we have Masuta down as a suspect, he's quite odd."

"What's the point?! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!"

"Yamada, calm down!"

"I'LL CALM DOWN, ONCE YOU FIND MY BROTHER, I WANT PROVE!"

Megamo turns on the small TV in the room, putting on he news.

"It has happened again, a student has gone missing at Akademi High, two people are missing, Taro and Hanakō Yamada, two brothers who had one thing to say before they disappearing..

'Tell our little sister, mom's gonna be your rock now, I love you so much, even if we fought for pointless reasons, you'll always be my sister..'

'Hi sissy, I hope you'll try to move on from this, I know you will, you say sorry for lots of things that wasn't even your causing.. I love you.'

..if you are Y/N Yamada, call the police, please."

....

"You said Taro was the only one.."

"Y/N—"

"SAVE IT! YOU LIED TO ME, I CANNOT BELIEVE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING CLOSE TO YOU!"

"Yamada, stay seated!"

"Or what, 'Mr. Saikou,' I'll be expelled?! I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS!"

You kicked the chair you were sitting at and attempted to leave the room, but Megamo grabbed your wrist.

"Y/N! Listen to me! I said Taro, they didn't say anything about Hanakō!"

"..."

"Y/N, please just stay with me, we'll find them, your mother's going to be fine.."

"With two of her children missing, I don't want her to be alone! Don't you get it?!"

Megamo looks to the side and gets on his knees.

"I'm sorry, but my father has asked to see you."

"Changing the subject.. Megamo, why.. why?"

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

"What are you—"

A needle is put in your neck making you feel dizzy, blacking you out..