𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮

Aso had just dropped you off at your house, your mother opened the door, her black eyes tearing up, she smiles and grabs her youngest and only daughter tight.

"Where were you?!" Her worried voice yells out, she looking all over you for "boo-boos" is what she'd say.

"I'm fine." You tried to reassure her, but it only made her more worried.

"Mrs. Yamada, Y/N was kidnapped by Megamo Saikou, she told me it had something to do with his father, Mr. Saikou." Aso spoke up, not knowing he was there you jumped, he just chuckled softly at that action.

"Did you say Saikou?" Your mother's tone turned from worried to slowly angered.

"Yes?"

Your mother softly cursed under her breath, she had her hands in her hair, making her look wild.

"Mom, do you know Megamo's father?" You asked her with an eyebrow raised, she sighed and nodded, with hesitation.

"I need to tell you about him, in private."

You nodded and looked at Aso, you told him sorry, he just chuckled and patted your head a couple of times, he then smiled and waved at you while walking off of the porch.

You close the door once he's out of your vision and look back at your mother, she brings you to the living room to talk.

"Y/N, this is about your father, F/N, he didn't leave us, he was killed.."

Your E/C eyes widened in shock as your mother's black eyes start to tear up.

"You must have always wondered why you looked different from Taro, Hanakō, and I, because you look just like your father, you act like him, rebellious, kind, and of course, unique, he always ran away from the crowds when he was your age, that's where I met him."

Your widened eyes were now watery as well, your mother just talked throughout her tears.

"He was a third year and I was a second year when I met him, girls weren't crazy about him, he was an outcast, but I was popular and then one day I just met him, just walking through the halls, I was late for class, but then I was stopped by two upperclassmen, perverted ones, until your father saw me and he started to fight off the boys, he looked after me after that."

Your mother goes on and on about him, the memories, the fights, the cuddles, and your brothers and how good of a father he was.

Until your mother told you something that was giving you the chills.

"Megamo's father had starting getting jealous of us, F/N and I, he always followed us and start getting addicted to me, he just tried to hide himself in the crowds, he started getting your father in trouble, because he was in the student council."

You understood why Mr. Saikou wanted to meet you, you, you were just like your mother AND father, he wanted someone who reminded him of someone he used to love.

"Mom, I'm going to meet him, he's—"

Your mother's eyes widened, her mouth opened quickly, "Y/N! No, that's no necessary, please, please stay away from Megamo, the council, anyone who's 'strange' to you."

Your arms wrap around your chubby figure, you softly nod and blow your bangs out of your eyes.

Your mother hugging you as thanks, she walks into her room, off to bed, making you want to watch anime, but sadly it was a school night so you follow your normal schedule and head to bed.