𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿

...

..

.

Your eyes flutter open, making your eyes hurt a little because of a light.

Seeing you're in some sort of fancy house, you get up, seeing your uniform is a little bit messy, you brush it off and start walking.

Coming to a door, you see if it's openable, you pull down the knob, the door slowly opens and you look down the hallway.

You tiptoe down the halls of the mansion, not knowing much of this place.

Megamo suddenly pops in your head, you remember him saying his father wanted to see you.

Wonder what a CEO would want from a first year high school student.

You decided to not return to your original room and continue looking around the mansion.

Not knowing what's going to happen, you walk to the front door slowly, trying your best not to make any sound.

Sorry Mega, but I need to be with my mom..

You tiptoed to the door of the exit and started to mess around with the locks on the doors.

"..c'mon." Your voice says softly.

One last lock, you open the door, suddenly a loud noise, an alarm goes off.

"Shit, shit, shit.."

You quickly run out the door, your chubby legs part of your slowness, you see Megamo's silver hair coming out of the house.

"Y/N!" His loud voice yells out to you, you don't look back, you just focus on coming home.

Your energy cutting down, your sprit comes down to a jog.

You hear footsteps coming near you, you quickly try to hide in the tall grass.

"Y/N?!"

You turn around quickly seeing Aso, his widened sky blue eyes widened and his tan muscular figure jog up to you.

"What are you doing here, the police are looking for you!"

"Well, funny story, Megamo kinda kidnapped me, but I was lucky and was able to escape, even with my chubby self!"

He just walks closer to you and hugs you tightly, he smiles brightly.

"..we need to get you out of here, Megamo's becoming insanely addictive to you.."

"What?"

"He's always telling us club leaders to look after you, it's kinda creepy."

"Well, that's nice.."

Aso just picks you up, picks you up, bridal style, he carries you off of the property.

"Aso!"

"Shh!"

His voice screeches loudly, he starts to run and you just look behind his back, you see none other than Megamo looking at you with a dark face.

He doesn't flinch, he just watches.

"Aso, you can let me go now, I'm too heavy to be carried, you should know."

"You look normal to me, but no one has adorable chubby cheeks like you~"

You just giggle and hit him playfully.

Aso lets you get down and his arms wrap around you with a hug.

"I know this is sudden, but you worry me, I won't let you be taken, besides, you still owe me lunch, remember?"

Your E/C eyes shine and curse silently, you nodded.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yessir!"

Aso chuckles, he takes your hand in his and starts walking to the main town.

The two of you enjoy the time together, walking down the quiet street with you and him just catching up.

Talking about life, besides getting kidnapped by Megamo, life's been decent, sadly, your brothers are missing and need to look for them.

"I'll help, it won't be the same without all three Yamadas."

You giggle and smiled at him with a happy and sad tone.

Your eyes look at Aso with a look of sadness.

"Aso, both Taro and Hanakō are missing, I don't know what to do, my mom and I are alone, so we can't do much with out half of us gone."

"..then, you need to go home, be with your mother, your her only child she knows she safe."

You get up and start walking to your house out of the blue, Aso comes along, just in case.

"Aso, it's fine."

He just shrugs and walks with you down the streets of the town.