"No."I whisper, pressing my lips in a thin line.

"Carter...I have to go, sweetheart. I'll be back soon and your sister is coming up."Tyler rests his forehead against mine.

"I don't want you to go."I tell him.

"Baby..."Tyler traces a finger down the side of my face. His eyes flicker to mine before he sighs and looks down. "Okay, but I'll have to do some work today."

"I know."I nod with a small smile on my face. I burry my head in his chest again, breathing in his scent.

"You're so cute, my little one."Tyler chuckles lightly, moving both his hands back to my waist and squeezes it slightly, causing my to squeal and giggle uncontrollably. When I look up at him, he's looking down at me with such a loving look in his eye that it almost stops my heart. "And you're ticklish?"

"Shut up..."I shake my head and look down to catch my breath but he squeezes my waist again and again. "Tyler!"

"What?"Tyler looks down at me with an innocent look on his face as he continues to unmercifully squeeze my waist.

"St-op!"I stutter out between laughs. Tears cloud my vision and my sides begin to ache. "P-please!"

"Stop what, my love?"Tyler asks as if he's not torturing me as we speak.

"I c-can't take it a-anymore!"I breathe out. I'm wriggling and thrashing but it's not doing anything against Tyler's hold on me. "I'll d-do anything!"

"Anything?"Tyler raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes! Please j-just stop!"I gasp for air as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

Tyler finally stops and let's me catch my breath while he wipes away the tears. He's starring down at me with a grin on his face.

"You're so beautiful."He whispers.

"I just had a laugh attack, my eyes are puffy, my hair is probably a mess, and I can't decide what's worse - the face that I'm not wearing makeup or that if I was it would be completely smeared."I shake my head and look down.

"Exactly..."Tyler cups my cheek with his hand. "Every God damn thing you do makes you more beautiful in my eyes."

His lips press to my forehead, lingering there for a few moments as he holds me close to him, I take a relaxed deep breath, and we stand here in a comfortable silence.

"How about we go out for breakfast, darling?"Tyler asks me, looking down at me in the eyes.

"Okay, just let me change-"

"Why would you change, baby? You look perfect."Tyler looks down at me questioningly. "Just put on a scarf, it's cold out today."

I sigh a nod my head as he sets me down. I quickly scurry off to my room to at least put some cover up and mascara on before I wrap a mint green infinity scarf around my neck and pull on my Uggs.

Then I make my way back out to the hall way and into the entry way to see Tyler waiting there for me. He put on a jacket and was holding a white jacket in his hands for me.

"You don't to put it on now, lovely. I'm just putting this one in my car just in case."Tyler says, reaching his hand out for me to take. I nod and slowly place my hand in his.

We walk out to the car and drive into town which is only a few minuets away. Tyler pulls into a parking lot of a cute, small cafe that Sam and I would stop by after school on Fridays and he would buy me a milk shake.

A small smile creeps on my face of the memories of shoving whip cream in his face and drinking his when he wasn't looking.

God, I miss him.