"What the hell are you talking about?"Tyler takes my chin in his hand and tips it up so I'm forced to look at him. "Carter, you know I want you, sweetheart. Because I do, I want you so damn badly."

"Then why do you keep thinking I hate you?"I ask him.

"Because that night, I have never seen you so terrified, so scared and I've seen you at your worst."Tyler leans down and presses his forehead to mine. "Carter, I care so much about you and if you ever hated me, life wouldn't be worth living."

Tyler wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close to his chest, his forehead still resting against mine. I slowly fold my hands at the back of his neck.

"I can't hate you."I shake my head.

"I don't want anyone but you."Tyler tells me. I give him a relieved smile that he returns.

"Carter?"He whispers, I hum in response. "I want to kiss you."

I stare up at him, wide eyed and my entire body is tensed. He wants to kiss me. How do I respond to this?

Do I like Tyler? Yes. Do I see a future with him? Yes, considering he would probably go on a rampage if I were with anyone else and I was wearing his mark. Do I want to kiss him? I don't know... Is this moving to fast?

"I..."My voice comes out as a barely audible whisper. I clear my throat and lick my lips before I attempt again. "I've never..."I look down at my feet due to my embarrassment.

"You've never been kissed before?"Tyler whispers, bringing his hand to cup my cheek and tipping it up so I have to look at him. I shake my head slightly as our gazes lock. "So I'll be your first everything."

He says this more to himself than to me, I give him a timid nod. Maybe he wants someone more experienced...

My thoughts are interrupted by Tyler laughing lightly. I look up at him confusingly but he lifts me into the air and spins is around. A couple laughs of my own escape from me. When he finally stops, our faces are only inches apart. He's smiling widely, showing his dimples.

"I'm so happy to hear that."Tyler kisses my nose. "I'm your first and your only. No one else has ever or will ever touch you but me. That's the most amazing thing I have ever been told in my entire life."

"Really?"I ask. If we're being honest, I'm glad he's okay with the fact I'm so unexperienced.

"Carter, baby, you're all mine."Tyler smiles. "I have never been so happy in my entire life."

"Thank you."I say before burying my head in the crook of his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. Tears escape my eyes and I try not to sniffle.

"For what, little one?"Tyler says gently, leaving one hand on the small of my back and the other travels up the the back of my head and entangles in my hair. "Shhh, baby girl. Why are you crying my lovely?"

"I thought you weren't going to want me because I won't know what I'm doing."I say quietly into his shirt.

"No, no, no..."Tyler shakes his head carefully. "Carter, I'm so glad you won't know what you're doing, that means I'm the only one you've ever been with. You're all mine, Carter Kelly. You're completely and utterly mine."

I slowly peek up at him from his shoulder, he's looks down at me with a comforting smile.

"I have an idea, princess."Tyler says quietly. "I want to take you out on a date, a proper one."

"A date?"I sniffle one last time and lift my head off his chest so we're face to face.

"Yes, a date. I'll pick you up at eight."Tyler leans down and kisses my forehead. "I have to go-"