a fun lunch date!

Start from the beginning

"Awww!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison to Will and Will smiles at Theodore and Harlow.

Will then begins to gently burp Luca on his shoulder and after a few seconds, Luca burps making Theodore and Harlow giggle loudly.

"Say excuse me, Luca!" Will says as Theodore and Harlow all giggle loudly again.

Luca then yawns, making Harlow and Theodore both awe loudly.

"Luca is ready for a nap now!" Will says as he kisses Luca's and rubs his back.

"Is Papi ready?" Theodore asks Will.

"Yeah! Papi rweady now?" Harlow asks Will.

"He is almost ready! Let's get our shoes on, okay?" Will says as Harlow and Theodore both cheer loudly.

Theodore and Harlow both happily grab their shoes and they both run back over to Will!

Will then helps Theodore and Harlow put their shoes on and then he puts Luca in his car seat.

Harlow and Theodore begun to dance around together making Will smile and awe at them.

Luca yawns again and Will smiles at him.

Just then, RJ, Dobby and Sammy all walk down the steps!

Dobby and Sammy happily run over to Will and Will pets both of them.

"Hi, Dobby! Hi, Sammy!" Will says as he smiles at both of the dogs.

"Dobby! Sammy!" Harlow and Theodore both say in unison as the both of them hug and pet Dobby and Sammy.

"Hi, babe! Hi, kiddos!" RJ says as he kisses Will, Luca, Theodore and Harlow.

"Hi, Papi!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison to RJ.

"Hi, babe! You look very handsome." Will says to RJ.

"So you do! Are you all ready to go?" RJ asks Will, Harlow and Theodore as he picks up Luca's car seat.

"YES!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison to RJ with big smiles.

"Yup! Let's go!" Will says happily to RJ.

"YAY!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison to Will and RJ.

Will, RJ, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all load up in the car and they all head to their favorite diner!

*****
After a fifteen minute drive, Will, RJ, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have all made it to the diner!

RJ parks right up front, luckily not a lot of people were on the tiny parking lot!

"Diner! Diner!" Harlow says with lots of excitement.

"Yay! I wuv the diner!" Theodore says as he claps his hands.

"Yeah! Me too!" Harlow says happily.

"Daddy and I love the diner too, so that's why we are going to have lunch here!" RJ says, causing Harlow and Theodore to both cheer happily.

"Teddy, Harlow, you two need to wear your masks until we get to a booth to eat at, okay?" Will says to Theodore and Harlow.

"Okay, Daddy!" Theodore as he puts his Toy Story mask on!

"Otay, Daddy!" Harlow says as she puts her princess mask on!

"Good job! Daddy and I will put on our masks too!" RJ says to Theodore and Harlow.