Manik: We'll be back by then.
Manik promised her making nandini smile before he looked up to find cabir smiling at the two of them as he was finished with his signatures.

Cabir: U guys are so cute, its disgusting! 

Manik: Yeah Yeah... U joining us for lunch?
Manik asked him casually as all three of them got up to leave the room.

Cabir: And interrupt your romance, no sir! Thank u. 

Nandini rolled her eyes at him while Manik chuckled,
Manik: We are meeting at Abhi's tonight, right?

Cabir: Yeah... Can't wait. I m gonna get super drunk tonight.

Nandini: When do u not get drunk Cabir?
Nandini asked him with the sweetest smile, making Manik laugh as Cabir pouted,
Cabir: U hurt me Nandini... U hurt me!

Nandini: Joker...
Nandini muttered as the three of them got into the lift still bickering together.

Nandini: Anyways... Just so u know! Manik and I decided that we are going to keep ur cabin as it is. I know working at the hotel is more practical, since it would be easier if everything is there itself. But I m gonna miss ur silly Ass here, so we thought leaving ur cabin will guarantee u strolling in now and then.

Cabir smiled at her words as he glanced at manik. Even though none of them said it out loud, but they all knew that they were going to miss their casual work knick-knacks, walking into each others cabin everytime they got bored, and especially their daily lunch ritual. And it was gonna be a major change was Manik and Cabir as the two literally spent every other second in each other's cabin, mostly fighting over silly things until nandini broke them apart.

Cabir: God... I m gonna miss this place, so fucking much. 

Manik: U r going no where, so stop being all senti here. This is our place, and it always will be.
Manik spoke up casually brushing him off, but Nandini knew how much this entire deal meant to the two of them.

Nandini: U guys are so cute, its disgusting!
Nandini spoke up, repeating Cabir's words as all three of them looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

----------------------------------------------

Later that day, Manik was driving them to Abhi's place when he softly asked her,
Manik: U want to tell everyone tonight?

Nandini: Well, I m sure they are gonna know it soon enough, especially with Cabir continuously trying to make everyone drink. I can't keep dodging him without giving in a valid reason. And I really don't mind them knowing. Do you?

Manik: No... In fact, it's better if they know.

Nandini: Better?

Manik: Well the more people around to keep u in line, the better it is right?
Manik spoke in up all seriousness making nandini turn to him with her eyes narrowed as she hit his arm.

Nandini: Don't make me seem like the errant child here.

Manik: Not an errant child darling. My Errant wife.
Manik said teasing her further while nandini scoffed.

Manik: Anyways, on a serious note. As long as the media doesn't get the hint of it, I m fine.

Nandini nodded in agreement as she sighed resting her head on the cold window pain. 
Nandini: Why do I have a feeling that we are gonna face a lot of teasing tonight?

Manik: Feelling? Babe I m sure of it! We have Mukti and Cabir over there. And let's not forget Abhi's constant obsession with you.

Nandini laughed as the bitter in his tone as he spoke the last part as she kept her hand over his, which was as usual resting on her lap.
Nandini: Oh u know he is harmless Manik...