Her friends kept talking but Jeongyeon's mind is somewhere. She can hear them but she can't understand whatever they are saying. Her eyes roamed around the canteen. "Thank goodness, no media followed me today," she muttered in silence. She kept looking around until she caught a familiar stance of a man.

Namjoon was about to speak to her but she suddenly stood, "Wait..." she saw the figure walking out of the canteen.

Her heart started racing. She felt like being frozen but her feet were itching to follow the figure. She was about to run but Seulgi held her hand, "Where are you going? You still owe us a lot of stories."

"Sorry guys, I really need to go," she removed her friend's hold and ran away to follow the man but he just disappeared.

She went to check every room found in the hallway but the figure is out of sight. Maybe she was just paranoid... but a big part of her is telling her that the man she saw is the Prince of Busan. She was still looking around searching for that familiar figure.

Though it was only few days that she has been with him, she already memorized his eyes, his body, his height, his shape, his face, his hair, everything... At that moment she began questioning herself, "Why am I feeling this way? Why am I nervous? I have no reason to be since Kyung and Omma aren't home... I am safe, we are safe but why am I trembling? Why am I feeling excited but at the same time scared?"

She felt so complicated. She doesn't want to see him but she felt somewhat sad by the impossibility of seeing him in her hometown.

"It's him, it's really him," she muttered biting her lip but still she failed to find him. "Are you okay Master?" she whispered to herself suddenly getting worried for Jimin because she believes in some superstitions and one of them is seeing a doppleganger gives a hint for a possibility of bad luck for the person who looks like the doppleganger.

"Should I reply to him?" she thought but she ended up getting busy for their final dance rehearsal. She wasn't able to send him a message not that she totally forgotten but she wanted to thoroughly think of what she would say to him. It's been three days since his last message and the silence of the chatbox somehow gives her a vibe that there's something wrong.

"Oh Master, what's happening to you?"

- - - -

Jihyo is like Jeongyeon's boyfriend who fetches her and drives her home everyday. Jeongyeon urged her to stay for the night as she feels scared to be alone because of the doppleganger incident. She told Jihyo about it as they eat their dinner in the living room while watching a drama.

"Are you sure it was him?" Jihyo asked perplexed as she chews her food.

Jeongyeon shrugs, "I don't know but, his back figure definitely resembles the Prince."

"So you mean, the Prince is here in Suwon?"

"I don't know."

"It's impossible."

"Waeyo?"

"I heard he's attending the Busan Golf Tournament so it's impossible."

"Jjinja?"

Jihyo nodded, "It's in the news."

"So it was a mistake?" Jeongyeon mumbled unsure because her gut tells her that she really saw Jimin.

"You're hallucinating because of him, tell me, what did he really do to you?" Jihyo glanced at her and went back to watching the drama.

"Nothing..." she looked at her food and took a deep sigh, "Maybe I'm just stressed."