Chapter 23: Accepted?

Yeonjun's POV:

I was in my room when I saw that I've gotten an email. I check who sent it to me and see that it's from the company we all auditioned for-!

What?? Is it for real??

The rule of the company says that if you don't receive an answer for about one or two weeks, most likely you didn't get in. I check the message and see that it was actually received three days ago-! Did I really get accepted??? Is this for real??

I immediately rushed to Soobin to tell him the news.

"SOOBIN-AH!!!"

"Woah-- Hyung, you scared me." he jumped in surprise, startled by my yelling.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. I PASSED THE AUDITIONS!!"

Soobin's eyes widened in surprise.

"You did??? Of course you did! Were you doubting yourself??"

"That means that all of us did, right??" I continued exclaiming happily.

"Most likely! We did tell them that it's either all five of us, or none of us."

"You did." I corrected Soobin, making him giggle.

"Right, haha."

"You were brave, Soobin." I complimented.

"Thanks."

"We should ask the others if they got an email. I got mine three days ago and I didn't know, haha." I ruffled the back of my hair.

"I didn't see any email from the company. Maybe I will receive it later." Soobin smiled as I was already dialing Beomgyu's phone number.

"Hey, hyung!"

"Hey, Beomgyu! Did you receive an email from the agency??"

"I don't know. I haven't checked my email for long. Did you??"

"I DID!"

"NO WAY!! Do you think we got too??"

"Why do you think I'm calling?"

"Did Soobin-hyung get one too?"

"Not yet. Maybe later. You remember that we said that we come as five."

"Right-- AAAHHH!!!"

Beomgyu was saying but then I heard someone else scream.

"What was it?? Sounded like Hueningkai."

"I don't know. Geez, that startled me. I'll go check what happened. I'll call you later, hyung."

"Alright. Hope it's nothing serious."

"Knowing Hueningkai, it probably isn't. Maybe something about his plushies again. Maybe Taehyun took one of them and started throwing it around."

"That's usually you, Beomgyu." I laughed.

"Righttt, guilty lol. I'll check on him."

"Alright then."

I ended the call and as soon as I did, Soobin asked with widened, shocked eyes.

"I heard that dolphin scream coming from the phone. What happened??"

"I don't know. That's why we ended the call. Beomgyu went to check on Hyuka."

Soobin exhaled, relieved and as I was about to leave, I saw that Beomgyu was calling me.