Chapter 8: Album.

3rd person POV:

Yeonjun didn't stop his habits of being touchy and clingy with his friends, and especially Soobin. He didn't want to seem suspicious that his behavior suddenly changed, so he continued acting the way he always did. He kept playing with Soobin's ear, constantly laying on the younger's shoulder or the side of his head, giving small air kisses, which kept triggering the younger. He looked really cute, and that's what Yeonjun liked, so it was a bit of motivation to keep acting that way. He liked seeing Soobin cute and flustered.

Soobin didn't mind the older acting the way he did and he himself was casually laying on the older's lap. He knew it didn't mean anything more since they are friends. But oh boy, he didn't know how Yeonjun felt about that.

Yeonjun wanted to tell the younger that he liked him because with time, it has become harder and harder to hide. But he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He didn't want to ruin what they have now. He didn't want Soobin to feel awkward with him again now that he got used to the clingy behavior of the older.

Yeonjun felt really happy whenever Soobin would come to his dorm and do homework with him. They would walk to Yeonjun's dorm right after school and stay in there until late evening.

Beomgyu was now sharing a dorm with Taehyun. It all started so that the younger wouldn't feel lonely. In the end Beomgyu moved in. He of course asked Yeonjun if he won't be lonely, and of course, Yeonjun,  being the nice hyung he is, said that he will be fine. But Soobin knew Yeonjun, and he felt bad now that his extroverted hyung is all by himself in the dorm. Add to that, Yeonjun always wanted a younger sibling. So Soobin kept coming to Yeonjun's dorm to keep him company. Yeonjun really liked that since he gets to spend more time with Soobin.

+×+

Soobin arrived back at his dorm to be met with Hueningkai in the living room watching random videos on his phone.

"Hey, I'm home." Soobin greeted.

"Oh, hyung!"

Soobin headed to his room when Kai asked him.

"Hyung, why do you keep coming here if you will spend most of your day at Yeonjun-hyung's dorm anyway?"

"But.. This is my dorm, and besides I go there so that hyung won't feel lonely since Beomgyu moved in with Taehyun."

"I know, but you spend most of your time there. Might as well move in with Yeonjun-hyung." the younger encouraged.

"But what about you? Won't you feel lonely then?"

"Nah, Beomgyu-hyung and Taehyun-hyung asked me to move in to their dorm also. We found a lot in common and so, they asked me."

"Alright, I'll ask Yeonjun-hyung."

When he did, Yeonjun was obviously happy about that and the next day, Soobin's stuff was already in Beomgyu's old room that is now his.

While Yeonjun was helping out to sort out the things Soobin had, he found couple of photo albums. He opened the first one that actually was the one with cute baby photos of the younger.

'Why would he need that here in school?' Yeonjun chuckled as this thought crossed his mind. 

He kept admiring the boy's baby photos and kept uwuing because he was too cute!

He soon opened another album that was named 'Best years of my life'. He opened it to see that those were photos that boys took throughout the half of the year they've survived in high school. The boys always took bunch of polaroid pictures and Soobin even had a whole album.

Yeonjun kept looking at the pictures as memories kept coming in and out of his head. He hadn't realized just how happy he was with those four boys. He was happy that he had them and that he was the hyung since he was able to feel like a real older brother to them.

The last photo in the album so far was their group photo after the party ended when they saw Beomgyu come out.

Yeonjun was so deep in his memories that he hasn't even noticed that someone came in.

"Hyung?"

The older flinched in surprise and his head immediately turned in the voice's direction.

"Soobin!?"

"Were you looking through the album?"

"I-i... I-I'm so sorry! I know I probably shouldn't have and it's probably personal-! I just--"

"Did you like it?"

Yeonjun was surprised by the sudden question.

"Did I... like it...?" he asked to make sure that he heard it right.

"Yeah, you looked through it, then... I guess you liked it...?" Soobin got a little shy, maybe a bit of embarrassment was heard in his voice since he didn't know how his hyung would react.

"Oh, Soobin-ah, I loved it!! Honestly, I felt like tearing up because of seeing how happy we all are. We seem really close and it truly feels like a family. You have collected bunch of memories and put them in this little album!" Yeonjun complimented which made the younger really happy. He smiled widely and his dimples were shown which made Yeonjun awe. Soobin blushed and Yeonjun realized that he had made the 'awe' noise out loud. An idea then popped in the older's head.

He moved closer to Soobin and then leaned in which made Soobin turn redder. The two kept staring into each other's eyes and Soobin's mouth was open a bit from the light shock. Yeonjun slightly smirked and spoke up.

"Your dimples are so cute!" he said and then laughed.

"Yeonjun-hyung!!!" Soobin jokingly pushed Yeonjun away as the older was laughing while Soobin was blushing but giggling along with the boy he had just pushed away.

"But honestly though... I did know you liked taking pictures of us... I didn't know you were taking them for the album." Yeonjun spoke up after calming down a bit from laughing.

"I like us being together and even though I miss my family, you guys are also really close to me. We have spent just a couple of years together but it is enough for me to think of us as more than just friends."

Yeonjun listened to Soobin talk and it made his heart beat fast. He felt so fluttered about the fact that Soobin thinks of them five as a family. To Yeonjun, it feels like having four younger brothers. He also loves spending time with them and he was just really happy that Soobin feels the brotherly love Yeonjun gives them, even though his brotherly love might be a bit stronger to a certain someone than the other three.

Yeonjun was so happy. His head lowered since this emotional moment had brought him to tears.

"H-- Hyung, is everything alright...?" Soobin asked worried. He had thought that maybe he said something wrong, but Yeonjun shook his head. He then raised it up to reveal his teared up face.

"Woa-- Hyung--" Soobin didn't expect his hyung to cry. He tried speaking up again and ask if it's something that he said but Yeonjun buried himself in Soobin's arms into a hug.

"I'm okay, Soobinie... I'm just happy..." Yeonjun said as he quickly calmed down. He just felt so happy that he wanted to hug the younger.

Soobin had calmed down too since he was worried, but now he feels better since Yeonjun reassured him that he is fine.

"Soobinie..." the younger quietly repeated to himself with a smile, but Yeonjun heard it since they were close. His eyes widened since he understood that he had just called Soobin 'Soobinie' and pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't know I called you that, I'm just--"

"Hyung, it's fine, it's fine! I-- I liked that you called me that..." Soobin got shy on the last sentence. Even though he was the shy one, Yeonjun got flustered too.