Chapter 14: Awkward practice.

3rd person's POV:

"HYUNG!!" the four guys stopped dancing and ran to the oldest who was lying on the floor.

Taehyun checked the temperature by touching Yeonjun's red forehead.

"He's burning up. Do we still have cold water?"

"I'll check in the fridge." Beomgyu said before running quickly to the mini rest area they had and checked in a small trip freezer for water. He came back and gave the bottle to Taehyun.

"Guys... I'm okay..." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Stop talking nonsense! You overworked!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Stop talking and drink up." Taehyun said giving one more water bottle of less iced water to Yeonjun.

"Why didn't you rest with us properly, hyung?" Taehyun asked. He was worried.

'I tried not to think about Soobin.' Yeonjun thought.

"Just wanted to give my best." was what he said.

"Hyung, we are doing it just for fun. No need to be perfectly perfect..." Hueningkai tried assuring the oldest.

Soobin kept quiet. He was just worried. He didn't want to ask questions or receive answers. Just seeing Yeonjun feeling better was enough. Due to worry, he held the older's hand.

"I'm okay now." Yeonjun said sitting up.

"Should we call it a day?" Beomgyu suggested.

"I want to practice a bit more." Yeonjun said.

"But, hyung--"

"I'm fine now. We can continue."

The boys sighed and decided moving on to the next part of the dance.

"Looks like Soobin-hyung and I have to lift up Yeonjun-hyung while he raps. Taehyun and Hyuka will be on the sides standing symmetrically." Beomgyu commented after seeing the video of the next part they were practicing.

Beomgyu and Soobin tried lifting Yeonjun up, but Soobin stepped wrong on his foot which made him collapse and fall on the floor, Yeonjun on top of him.

For some reason, the maknaes were just frozen.

Yeonjun tried standing up but froze on the spot when him and Soobin were simply staring into each other's eyes. Soobin wanted to apologize and Yeonjun wanted to stand up, but no one did anything. Soobin's mouth was slightly open and his nose was quivering bunny-like. 

Yeonjun froze. He couldn't stand up. Soobin was so close and his bunny features were so cute.

For a mere second, Yeonjun's gaze fell on Soobin's lips and then back up to his eyes as he tried his best to not give in and kiss the younger. His heart was beating so fast, he could only pray for Soobin to not hear it.

"Hyung..." was quietly muttered out by Soobin which brought Yeonjun back to reality. His eyes quickly blinked and he then stood up quickly and then rushed out of the room when a small "sorry" escaped his lips.

+×+
It's so shortttt!!! But I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger, so sorry!🙏

Childhood Friends // Yeonbin FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara