Chapter 22: Drunk.

3rd person's POV:

The boys were all tired and they decided to take a break and drink their sodas. But something was off. Yeonjun was acting pretty weird. He was having fun more than the others, was super energetic, and was saying really weird stuff.

"What's with him? Is he drunk?" Taehyun joked, chuckling at the behavior of the hyung.

"Haha, hyung sure is having fun." Hueningkai agreed as he continued dancing.

But Beomgyu didn't like Yeonjun's behavior. He knew him for quite some time. Longer than any of the other guys, and he knew something was off. He saw Yeonjun walk to the table to take a break and he decided to come up to him to see and maybe find out what was wrong.

"Guys, I'll go drink water. Be right back!" the oldest maknae said as he made his way to the table. Soobin was already there too.

"Soobin-hyung! Yeonjun-hyung!" he greeted, witnessing the older being extremely clingy with Soobin. To the point that Soobin was starting to feel embarrassed. And Beomgyu saw it.

"Are you okay there, Soobin-hyung?" he asked, chuckling a bit.

Soobin didn't know how to answer that.

"I am trying to go dance, but he won't let me go!" Soobin answered as he still tried to get out of Yeonjun's embrace.

Beomgyu remembered how Taehyun joked about Yeonjun being drunk. But how? He's underage and they're in school. Even so, he decided to check.

"Is that his cup?" he asked, pointing at one of the cups on the table.

"I guess? Why?"

Beomgyu didn't say anything. He grabbed the cup and smelled the drink. He smelled it again to make sure.

Soobin noticed the grimace on Beomgyu's face.

"What is it??"

"I think I smell alcohol." Beomgyu said, not believing it.

"What? But how? We're in school! And he's underage! We all are! He would never do that!" Soobin whisper yelled.

"Seniors." was Beomgyu's simple answer.

"Damn. Couldn't they put it at their table at least??"

The two sighed.

"I'll drive him home. He's already falling asleep." Soobin said.

"I'll let Taehyun and Hyuka know about what happened."

"Alright. See you tomorrow then?"

"Right. Have a good night, hyung."

"You too."

Beomgyu left and Soobin dragged Yeonjun to the car. He let the older sit on the back seats. Good thing they weren't far from the dorms.

Soobin unbuckled his seat belt and helped Yeonjun get out of the car once they arrived.

"I like you, Soobin-ah..." the older kept mumbling as they reached the dorm.

"What was that?" Soobin asked since didn't hear Yeonjun clearly.

"Your voice is nice... You're cute and kind..." Yeonjun continued mumbling.

"Haha, thanks, hyung. You're kind too." Soobin answered.

"I'm tired..." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Alright, let's just get you to bed."

They soon did, and Yeonjun plopped on bed and cozied up under the blankets. Soobin was ready to leave when he heard Yeonjun say,

"Soobinie, sleep with me."

This startled the younger. He blushed, even though knew that Yeonjun didn't mean anything by it. They had fallen asleep together multiple times, but they were all accidents. Never on purpose.

"U-uhhh... Hyung... I-i..." Soobin couldn't speak. He was too flustered. "I-i need to go to my own bed..." he tried finding an excuse, but it was hard to do so. He started walking away when the tone of the older made him turn around again.

"Noooooo, Soobin-ah, don't leaveeeeee!" Yeonjun wined. "At least until I fall asleep..." Yeonjun pouted. Soobin couldn't resist the pout. Yeonjun was like a baby. Too cute to resist.

Soobin let out a loud sigh, and sat near the older. Yeonjun cozied up yet again, grabbing Soobin's pinkie. Soobin couldn't help but awe at his hyung. He looked so peaceful and so quiet, that he couldn't look away. He was really cute.

Soobin felt himself falling asleep. He tried getting his pinkie away, but Yeonjun's grip tightened on it, not letting it go, so Soobin decided to stay a bit more. He kept admiring his cutely sleeping friend as he ran his hand through the older's soft, now blue hair.

He didn't notice as he fell asleep too.

+×+

Yeonjun's POV:

I woke up and it was already morning. I ran my hand through my hair trying to remember yesterday's night. I was still in my suit and my head hurt for some reason. As I tried remembering, I saw Soobin sleeping next to me.

I gasped in surprise but immediately covered my mouth with my hands to not wake him up.

'HOW DID SOOBIN END UP IN MY BED???' I panicked.

I quickly calmed down because... It's Soobin. Soobin. Sleeping right beside me. He looked really peaceful so I admired him for some time. He looked absolutely adorable!! His mouth was slightly open and his hair was falling down his forehead. I moved some bangs away to admire his eyes. As I did, he moved. I froze and immediately moved my hand away.

"Hyung...?" he mumbled sleepily.

3rd person's POV:

Soobin quickly realized that he fell asleep in Yeonjun's bed after all as the color was brought up to his cheeks.

"A-aaahh, hyung, I-i can explain!! I was supposed to go to my bed after you fell asleep but apparently I fell asleep next to you since you wouldn't let go of my pinkie, and I--"

"Soobin, Soobin, Soobin, hold up!!" Yeonjun interrupted the panicking and flustered boy. "What happened yesterday?" he asked calmly.

Soobin exhaled and calmed down.

"Apparently, you got drunk last night. You must've drank some drinks that seniors put alcohol in and left on our table..." Soobin explained and Yeonjun seemed to panic a little.

"What was I doing last night? I mean, how was I acting like?" Yeonjun asked.

"Nothing that is too out of the ordinary. You were super hyped up at first, but became tired and clingy easily. So.. I just had to drive you home, and well... you asked me to stay until you fall asleep and eventually... I did too..." Soobin explained, getting shy at the end. He decided not to mention the fact that Yeonjun actually asked him to sleep together. Even though it meant nothing (for Soobin that is), it was still an awkward request. Even for the most clingiest one.

Yeonjun sighed, feeling a bit relieved. At least he didn't kiss Soobin or confessed to him in a drunken state...

"Alright. Thanks. And sorry for making you leave the party for me..." Yeonjun spoke.

"Oh no, it's fine! You didn't know. And neither did we. You were actually pretty cute." Soobin smiled at Yeonjun and Yeonjun smiled back, happy that things didn't get too awkward.