Chapter 21: Party.

Soobin's POV:

I haven't seen Yeonjun-hyung today since the very morning. I've checked the email to see if I got the answer from the company and then went to the dance studio to dance a little. We agreed to meet there to just have some fun before the party.

"Where's Yeonjun-hyung?" Beomgyu asked as I walked in and Yeonjun wasn't with me.

"I haven't seen him since morning." I answered.

"Did something happen? Have you tried reaching out to him?" Beomgyu continued.

"I tried calling and texting him, but he wouldn't answer." I answered, now getting worried.

"That is so not like him... Did something happen yesterday?" Taehyun asked.

"I... I don't know... We didn't argue or anything..." I then remembered how flustered he got when he called me cute. Could it be the reason? That's still pretty unlike him though...

"He... he called me cute yesterday when we got to our dorm. He got flustered and then ran into his room and then today I didn't see him." I said, feeling my cheeks and ears turn pink.

"He got flustered?!! Yeonjun-hyung?!!! The one who always sends you air kisses, casually hugs, plays with your ear, lays on your lap or shoulder, and just being all-touchy?!! That person got flustered when he called you cute???" Hyuka exclaimed surprised. I got shy.

"When you put it like that... it's kinda embarrassing..." my head lowered as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks.

Beomgyu suddenly went quiet.

"Do you know why he might be acting like that, Beomgyu-hyung? You got all quiet." Taehyun pointed out.

"Huh?! Uh-- No, I don't know." Beomgyu was suddenly out of his trance. He does know something. Why won't he tell us though?

"Maybe he got worked up with something? Maybe he went to buy new clothes again and got too into it that he doesn't hear his phone?" Beomgyu said.

That's one of the dumbest excuses I've heard. But I let it slide since Beomgyu seems to know where hyung is. Why won't he tell us though?

+×+

The only time when I'll come back to school on Saturday is when we are having a party. It was a party that everyone came to, to celebrate the end of the year. I quickly found the maknaes. They were sitting around the table simply chatting.

"Hi, guys!!" I greeted.

"Soobin-hyung!!" they immediately all looked at me as I showed up.

"Have you seen Yeonjun-hyung?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

'We haven't seen him for a whole day... Where is he...?' I thought when I was interrupted by Kai.

"Why? Is he your 'plus one' tonight~~?" he teased.

"N-no..." I blushed. "We haven't seen him for a whole day and I'm just worried."

"He will show up soon." Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu, can we talk for a sec?" I said, my expression goes serious. I saw him tense up a bit because of it, but he still followed me outside of the gym which was the 'party room'.

+×+

"What is it, hyung?" he asked hesitantly.

"What do you know, Beomgyu?" I asked straightforward.