Chapter 6: Party.

Soobin's POV:

Here we are. Back at school for the party. I see Yeonjun and come to him along with Taehyun and Huening.

"Hyung!" he jumps in surprise when I called him.

"Geez, stop scaring me, Soobin!" he laughed.

Cute.

"How's Beomgyu??" Taehyun asked worried getting right to the topic.

"He seems to have calm down. I made sure that he ate." Yeonjun-hyung explained.

"I was worried."

"Aaaawww, hyung was worried about Beomgyu-hyung~~"

"Stop it, Huening."

"Woah, Taehyun-ah! You're blushing???"

"Am not!"

"You are, hyung!!"

"Shut it!"

We all giggled at Taehyun's unusual cute behavior.

"Do you guys want to go see Beomgyu? He will be performing the whole night and we probably won't be able to party with him tonight." Yeonjun-hyung suggested. Our faces saddened at the last sentence.

"Sure! He needs our support!" I said and the two maknaes agreed.

And so, we went to the practice room. On our way there we could already hear music playing. It was getting louder and louder as we kept getting closer to the door. We opened the door a little to show the musicians that we are getting in. As soon as we did, they stopped playing and their eyes were on us.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Beomgyu asked confused. "Is it already time to go?!" he quickly added, slightly panicked.

"Oh no! We just came to support you!" Yeonjun-hyung quickly reassured him.

"We know we won't be able to party with you and you are probably nervous since you have to perform all night, so..."

"FIGHTING!" We all said in unison, rising our fists up just a bit after the words I added.

"Woah, thank you, guys!"

"You will do great! We believe in you!" Kai said.

"Knowing your group's hard work, you won't be able to mess up!" Taehyun supported.

"Thank you again. It really means a lot. I'm sorry I can't party with you tonight."

"It's okay! We will get other chances!" Yeonjun tried lightening up Beomgyu's spirit. There's no way our mood maker has to lose his light right now!

Beomgyu thanked us once again, and the five of us hugged before we left.

Beomgyu's POV:

When the four of them came in and showed such support, it gave me confidence and faith in being able to pull off today's night.

"You've got great friends, Gyu." one of the members of the band said.

I smiled as I answered.

"They sure are."

+×+

The stage was already set up. The instruments were there, the sound was checked, mics too. We finally got up on stage and as soon as we did, I started looking for my four friends. I saw them talking while sitting around the table and laughing. That was pretty much what everyone was doing at the moment.

"Ready to get this party started?" our leader and also the vocalist of the group turned around. We all looked at each other and then back at him with confident smirks on our faces.