Child of the Moon

Start from the beginning

"Then what is it?" Regina questioned

"A side effect. You know it's remarkable that you'd cast a curse that you know so little about."

"My victims are not supposed to wake up so I certainly never cared about what happened to them after... until now." Regina explained as Gold opened his bag.

"When people go under the sleeping curse their soul travels to a netherworld where it resides until awoken. Now this would is between life and death and it's very real. However even when the curse is broke. Sometimes in sleep the victims find their way back to that world. Victims like you." Gold explained as he put a liquid in a necklace for Henry.

"This other world is tormenting my son every time he sleeps. I want you to give him something to stop him from going there." Regina said as she stood beside Henry.

Gold closed the necklace as he said, " Well I'm afraid that's not possible I can however give him something that will allow him to control his actions whilst in that world. And once one controls something one no longer need to fear it."

Gold held out the necklace for Henry and Henry said, "A necklace?"

"You wear this while you're sleeping once you control the journey the fear will stop. And you can come and go as you please. Gold explained

He held out the necklace for Henry but before he could take Regina stopped him and said, "Everything comes with a price with you. What do you want for this?"

"For a house call you couldn't afford it... but this is for Henry this ones on me."

. . . .

Will jogged along the docks towards David, who was dealing with David, "We need to talk mate."

"Cyrus no offence but I don't have the time." David said as he tried to walk past him. Will instead stepped in front of him and said

"Don't call me Cyrus or I will kill you my name's Will use it and my sister, your daughter is trapped in another realm, believe me we have time." David nodded and Will continued, "As I presume you know me and Ella share a heart, now that means I can feel what she is feeling and currently she's scared."

"You are so much like her." David said with a smile "Why is she scared?"

"It's wolfs time." Will said assuming that David already knew

"Ella is a werewolf?"

"You didn't know? Right well now you do, you know that they get turned by a scratch, Bandersnatch's do the same they are the Wonderland werewolves and she got scratched, ."

David looked at Will seeing that there was something else that he wasn't telling him, "Will, what aren't you telling me?" He asked

Will sighed and said, "That girl has been through a lot more than me and she learnt not to be sad or to love anything or Cora would take it away , but she did, she got sad then murderous in the span of about ten minutes."

"What happened?" David questioned, looking scared himself

"I don't know, but I know that she only gets sad then angry for one thing."

David tilted his head in confusion and Will smiled, "She must get that from you, tilting your head when your confused... Anyway she only does that... when someone's died David."

"What?" David whispered

"Someone's dead David and it's not Ella which means it's either-"

Will got cut off by David saying, "Emma or Mary Margaret"