He got the pen out of his suit. I stared at him for so long. He.. looks cool doing that. 

I blinked twice when he arched a brow. Did he see that I'm staring? But, that's not the thing here... Why do I feel like we went back to what we were before? He looks so cold and wanted to leave already.

"Pumasok ka muna.. inside. Let's do it on the table," I still softly said.

He clicked his tongue and eyed me. I feel like he doesn't want to go inside. 

"Uh... if you don't want—"

"Let's go." He signed me to open the door.

Nataranta naman ako. I wasn't expecting him of going in, since I feel like he doesn't want to. I tapped my card and we were already inside.

Entering the receiving area, I told him to sit on the couch. I was preparing to go to the kitchen.

 "Coffee... juice? Bread, gusto mo?" I asked him.

I stopped when he shook his head. "Thanks. I'm stuffed."

"K-kahit bite cookie? Well, uh.. I baked some—"

"I couldn't do another bite. Just sit here and let's get what I came in here for done." He sounded so formal.

"Okay.." I swallowed hard.

I sit in front of him on the solo sofa and waited while he's opening the folder. He's still reading and checking on some papers so I have the time to stare at him again. Wala akong maipipintas talaga sa kaniya. He's so perfect in my eyes.

To the flickering part, my heart aches at the situation. I thought we were okay now after everything happened this week. I was actually expecting something I don't even know myself. Give me the possible reasons for that jeez.

I regulated my seat when he moved his body. A sign of him to start. I was clenching on my pajamas and waiting for what he was going to say. I feel nervous over nothing, or probably, there is.

"Just sign the papers with your name on them. You don't have to do all." He handed me the pen so I immediately get it. Nalaglag pa iyon sa katarantahan ko. I cursed myself.

Pareho kaming nag- bend down to pick up the ballpen kaya nahawakan ko ang hand niya. I stopped myself from biting my lips and just let him get it. Inabot niya ulit iyon sa akin kaya umayos na ako ng seat.

"Thank you."

I started signing the papers while he was just quiet there and waiting for me to finish. I tried my best to focus on what I'm doing, knowing he was just centimeters away in front of me. 

Am I overreacting to say I could actually feel his breath against my skin every time he does an extensive sigh? I also stopped my hands from shaking. I don't want to embarrass myself.