Tivoli 0.3

"Here

"Here." Semi says and gives Y/n a can. She gives him a small smile and opens it.

"What time is it?" Shirabu says and opens his can too.

"It's almost 6:00 pm" Goshiki answers.

"Oh damn- already?"

"Yeah..."

"Can't we go on the blue ride again? Pleasepleasepleaseeee?" Y/n begs Shirabu to go with her since he never went on it.

"I'm tired... you said we'd go back early"

"I'm sorry but pleaaase? It's already evening so another thirty minutes or hour won't do much of a difference!"

"... One time. Only."

She jumps with happiness and sprints towards the entrance to the ride while holding his hand.

"Ah Y/n chill, it's not like it's closing soon"

"BUT I WANNA RIDE!"

"Who? Semi?" He says and smirks at her. His price for that is a slap across the face.

"Where did Shirabu and Y/n go?" Goshiki says while stuffing his mouth with more ice cream

"They went on the blue ride!" Yamagata answers and steals a bit of Goshiki's ice cream.

"Hey, that's my ice cream-"

"When are Fall out boy performing?" Semi interrupts with.

"Uhh... 7.00"

"Should we go there then?" Semi says and stands up from the table they're sitting on.

"Yeah we should." Reon answers and also stands up.

They begin walking towards the big scene and a man in front of the gate orders them to go to block 2, right below the scene.