Shiratorizawa VBC

Please forgive me for the pic above, I did it myself not to flex or anything... also i finally got Wattpad on my phone so I can post pics much easier
—————-

The team introduces themselves year from year;

"Goshiki Tsutomu, as you may know already!!!!!"

"Shirabu Kenjirou"

"Kawanishi Taichi"
Oh it's that guy!

"Ushijima Wakatoshi"
Scary

"Yamagata Hayato"
Oh, I met him this night didn't I?

"Semi Eita"
....

"Tendou SA-TO-RI"
Oh, it's him

"Reon Ohira"

The other members continue on and explain their positions, even though Goshiki already tried to explain it all once.

After their long, very very long, welcoming you get on to your first task;
Cleaning the shirts.

You roam around in the room waiting for the washing machine to finish.
But when you take their shirts out, they're all different colours and you're supposed to sort them by colour.
Shit.

"Is this green? This is green right?"
Wait shit this is green too-
  The thousand different tints of the same colours astonish you. You have no idea how to sort them;
There are so many different shades precisely between two colours and you feel a bit stressed not knowing what to do.

Instead, you just shuffle them all together and decide to sort them when they're dry.

As you walk down from the stands, where you hung the shirts on a railing, coach screams at you.

"(Y/n) YOU BAKA!!! WHERE DID YOU GO? FILL THE BOTTLES!!!"

"H-HAI SENSEI!!!!"

You apologize by bowing then proceed to fill the bottles.

A mutter comes from under your breath while furiously filling the bottles one by one. As you step inside the gymnasium again, all the boys are in full going training serves.

"Woah... It's like seeing a meteoroid rain.."

"(Y/N)!!! GET HERE WITH THE BOTTLES!!! QUIT SLACKING OFF!!!"

"H-hai!"

You walk up to the boys who are taking a pause. They look at you with suffering faces, knowing that coach's like that all the time.

As you collect their water bottles again, the other half of the players take a break and you give them their respective water bottles. Semi, Shirabu and Goshiki come up to you and chats for a bit, mocking you for your scared face.

"He's a bit tough yeah..." Semi says while glancing at the coach.

"I'm never stepping inside this gym again! He's a prick!"

"I think he actually likes you. He hasn't slapped you or made you clean the toilets yet, so you're on good terms." The brown-haired bowl-cut says. The other bowl-cut agrees by nodding.

"Oh- wait are you serious?" Goshiki asks you with a sad face.

"He's scary. And he slaps you guys!"

"Don't worry about it, we're used to it."

Shirabu looks at you with a monotone face and you can't help but feel sorry for them.

This is gonna be rough.

----------------

Scrap chapter a g a i n lmao. This is really short but I think I'll write shorter chapters from now on and a bit more frequently.

Have a good day and don't forget to do your studies!

Author-chan)