Tivoli 0.2

^ That's for further in
———

"AAAAH I'M SO EXCITED!" Goshiki exclaims and tugs on Shirabu's shirt.

"Sissy." Shirabu coldly responds.

"Damn, that's tough." Kawanishi says and tries to hide a laughter.

The queue is not that full, mainly filled by your team.

"So, how should we ride?" Reon asks and looks over everyone.

"Two and two..." Semi mutters.

He's standing, oddly enough, a couple of meters in front of you with Yamagata and you're standing with Kawanishi and his friend Soa a bit further back. In between you and Semi are Goshiki and Shirabu, Tendou and then Kawanishi and Soa.

Soa actually seems like a very nice girl and she's rather tall, about 172.

"You're, L/n-san, right?" She asks and smiles at you.

"Yeah, you're Soa-san?"

"Yep! Soari Akira, but call me Soa."

"Oh, alright."

Kawanishi stands awkwardly and inspects the conversation his two friends are trying to make.

"So."

"What year are you in?" You ask while smiling.

"I'm a second year as well!"

"Ohhh, alright."

"Yep."

"Yep."

"What class are you in?"

"I'm in 2-4 with Goshiki and Shirabu."

"Woah, cool! I'm in Kawanishi's class!"

"Oh, is that how you two met?"

"Hmm... well, you could say that!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She blushes madly and closes the space between you and her: she whispers softly in your ear;

"I caught him crying over some girl and I comforted him..."

"Oh, damn! But are you two.. you know.." You slyly wiggle your eyebrows and she doesn't understand at first, but when she does she jumps in embarrassment.

"NO!! Or well, I think he's cool and all but I just see him as a friend. I think."

"Damn, okay."

"But so when did you and Semi-senpai start dating?"

"I- WHAT?"

"I-I'm sorry!" She says and covers her mouth. "Do you dislike talking about it?"

"I- I don't know? BUT WE AREN'T TOGETHER!!"

Your sudden exclaim causes several people to turn their heads towards you, including Semi.

"Ew, piss off?" You mumble and try to escape people's glares. Despite your tries to seem normal, Semi can't help but feel bad for you.

And as the gentleman he is, he runs to you and takes your hand, then drags you to his previous place.

"Gah- Eita, what- B-bye Soa!"

She gives you a questioning look and waves at you as Semi gets 'accepted' through the gate and drags you into a cart. Yamagata, Goshiki, Shirabu and Tendou follow.