Another annoying guy

If you are very affected and vulnerable about hospitals and deep explanations/descriptions in detail about it this chapter might not be for you. It does NOT mention suicide, self harm or anything related to that; it's morely a form of "common" interlude.
-------------

Ok look the dorms at Shiratorizawa aren't well described and they look differently in the manga and anime, but I'm going with the manga type; where there are two separate beds besides eachother and then a single bathroom. But let's say they have a small kitchen like they do in universities bc Goshiki had one in the previous chapter hsjgbjksg

------------------------

It stinks.. What is this stench? OUCH-

Shirabu continues to press the cloth full of odor against your nose while chanting at you to wake up. Without thinking you take your hand to the left of you, where your clock used to be, trying to stop it from ringing. He laughs loudly at the sight of you waving in the air for nothing.

"SHIRABU EW!!!!"
You shoot up from the bed and push away him with the cloth in his hands.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?"
"You wouldn't wake up and class starts soon!!"
"JUST TELL ME THAT INSTEAD YOU BAKA!!!"
"God damn relax? You woke up at least."
"Ughhhhhh.."

The stench from his cloth, which you now can identify as an old pair of socks, continues fusing the filling the room with it's horrific smell.

"GOD PLEASE SHIRABU WASH YOUR CLOTHES!!!"
"Hahahah okay okay, if you say so"

Was that his cum socks?-

He tosses the socks into his dirty laundry-basket and then proceeds to pack his things in his bag. You push yourself off from the bed and realize you're wearing your pajamas with cats printed on it.

"What the heck is that pajamas? What are you, five?"
"Shut up, your 'pirate' pajamas isn't that much better either!"
"Hmm, yes it is."

He combs his hair, carefully parting it uneven. While you walk into the bathroom you hear Shirabu recieving a call from someone. As he answers, you decide to take a quick shower; afterall, you have a whole hour before your first class. Even though you tell yourself to never listen to someone else's call, you can't stop it and find yourself now as usual trying to hear what he says.

"Oh, hey Semi. Yes, I've prepared them."
"Okay but can you put them in the gymnasium after lunch?"

"Yes."
"STOP BEING POLITE YOU LITTLE SCU-"

"I have to go now, bye Semi-senpai."

Huh? What was that about? It shouldn't bother me tho.

You turn on the shower while humming and as it starts to heat up you enter; still while humming.

---

Exactly as you're going to leave the shower Shirabu opens the door wide and you feel how the cold air exposes your skin.

"SHIRABU!!!"
"OH sorry I thought you were done! I-"
"GO AWAY GOD FRICKEN DAMNIT"

Quickly he slams the door closed and you lock it (which you forgot to do earlier). Carefully you try to dry your hair and do your makeup [if you don't wear any skip this okok] while water still drips from your body; you forgot that your towel is on your nightstand.

I can just dry myself with paper and put on my pajamas, right? And then go out and pick up my towel and then go back in here?

Still while being wet, you put on your pajamas (yes, without underwear) and unlock the door.