𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

'Moo?'

I was nudged.

'Moon, wake up,'

A voice.

'Come on, wake up.'

Yet, another nudge.

Feeling my cheek stapled to a fabric surface was the first thing I sensed, it has a scent of lavender. A several nudged later, my eyes peels open, literally peels opens and Wilson dominates my entire vision.

'Moo, come on, we don't have much time left!' He held my cheek, both of them and nudged it again.

'Yeah?' I mumbled with a croaky voice. My droopy eyes is too heavy to be lifted.

'Fine, you've left me with no choice,' he warned.

'What?' I mumbled, again, in my half sleep scenario.

The next thing I felt was, my body being scoop up and that happened very instant.

I was sort of floating, or carried.

It's true, I am being carried away when I tried really hard to force myself awake. 'What are you doing, Wilson?' I've never been in such an astonished state in my life given the fact that I hated being touch.

'Getting you to the terrace, of course!' He informed and placed me down on the lounger before I attempt to bash  him.

My natural reflex had my hand covered my neck, afraid of exposing my bare skin. 'Why!' I found his reason being so ridiculous that I almost hurt my throat voicing my annoyance.

'Well, the sunrise, of course! You asked me to wake you up.' He explains in a refuting manner.

'What?' I murmured, doing a mental rewind to recall if I ever said that. 'Oh,' I answered, dumbfounded, because I did agree to the stay over only if he promise he would wake me up to watch the sunrise.

In all honesty, the thrill of testing the depth of water have override my fear of being in a stranger's house. For a moment, I wanted release myself from restrictions.

'See, Moony, I'm a man of my word, aren't I? So,' he peered at his phone, 'we are just in time, so, open your eyes, literally.' He quips, 'finally I have somebody to watch the sunrise with me.'

I stared at the endless horizon of waved, sandwiched in between Heaven and Earth. The sky were brewing in a mixture of orange streams and topped by drapes of grey.

'Marvelous isn't it, nature has so much to offer,' Wilson sat beside me.

Slowly, a stronger shade of orange crept up the layer of sea, like the wings of an angel, illuminating the world with the arrival of morning light, the shades of hopes and life.

The golden globe bath in the pool of currents, gradually rising up the sky, soon, the grayish sky were now filled with orange.

'I never knew sunrise could be this beautiful,' I admire at the wonder of nature, leaning on Wilson's arms.

'Didn't regret my impromptu disturbance earlier, did you?' Wilson asked, I can feel the smirk on his lips.

I shake my head. My body is partly still in hibernating mode, and waking up this early isn't something I've done in twenty eight years of my life.

'Go on, go back to sleep again, I'll wake you up later,' Wilson croons.

I can feel his stubble rubbing against my hair as he look at me. 'Nope, I have to go home and get change, I need to get ready for work later.'