41 : CARDIGAN

yow bby's, just a little reminder that i am dumb ;;-;; i accidentally wrote "shinwool" as mr. young's name instead of "joongyun." if y'all are confused, joongyun is mr. young's real name.

"AND I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK
TO ME"

Another day for September.

Another day to be alive.

Jennie carries her books with a smile on her face. She walks around the halls, eyeing the students. Everybody around her is preparing for Christmas.

Some students are already painting and decorating the walls, some are building christmas trees, and some are plainly sitting with bubblegums in their mouths.

Jennie opens her locker, humming a song. Once she's done putting all of her books inside, she looks around the area to find someone.

The girl who owns the phone in her pocket, to be exact.

Her eyes catch Yoongi's body. He is walking; hands hidden on his yellow jacket. Jennie happily runs to him, tapping his bacl for him to face her. "Good morning, Yoongs!"

Yoongi gives her a small smile. "Howdy, Nini." Jennie motions to his bright jacket. "You're looking all yellow." Yoongi groans whilst Jennie giggles. "I don't have anything else to wear than this stupid jacket. Mom washed all of my jackets yesterday."

Jennie pinches his nose. "Alright, alright. No need to be so defensive." Yoongi yanks her hand away, pouting a little. He crosses his arms, "Is there something you want to say?"

The female puffs her cheeks, continuing to walk with Yoongi. "Have you seen Jisoo? She left her phone inside Tae's room yesterday."

Yoongi freezes when Jisoo's name floats on Jennie's lips. His breath hitches, speaking with a monotone voice. "I haven't," is all he answered because he still couldn't process his pain for what Jisoo said.

"Because you're not Taehyung."

Yoongi couldn't understand why Jisoo is fitting herself inside of Taehyung's heart, when it's already filled with Jennie. Taehyung's heart is already taken.

So why do Jisoo doesn't see him?

"Oh," Jennie pouts, looking up at Yoongi. "Well I guess I just have to wait for communication class." She sighs, rubbing her forehead. Yoongi glances at the girl. "You're so stressed, it's just her phone." Jennie plays with her hands. "It's not just that, it's ─ I have this feeling that something's wrong."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Jennie shakes her head as she looks down. "I don't know, I just feel it."

The pale man sighs, "Well whatever her reason is, let's just hope she's okay." Yoongi ruffles out a lie from his lips.

Jisoo is never okay.

Jennie heaves a deep breath. "Yup, I sure hope she is."

-

Yoongi drops his bag on the floor, sitting down on the comfort of his seat. He stretches his arms, yawning a little. Looking around the tedious area, all he sees is the plain old students being themselves.