03 : MAD

"KEEP ME IN A JAR, LOCK ME IN,
DRIVE ME CRAZY, CAST ME A SPELL"

"H-How?" Jennie can't still digest the events. Yesterday, she was looking at his pictures on her box, and now today, he's right here infront of her, smiling, and still so beautiful.

Jennie and Yoongi enjoyed their free time by talking about nonsense stuffs here in the university's park. This park is not a crowded one, students often spend their time outside of the campus or mainly on the cafeteria, Jennie thought that taking Yoongi here would be a splendid idea.

Well it is.

"My mom and dad have decided that I should at least have my own life," he pauses, "They asked me what school i'd like to be in for college, and I remember you." His gummy smile is too bright for her eyes.

"I remember our promise, I begged for them to bring me back here in Seoul, they suprisingly agreed."

"That's why i'm here!" Jennie can hear her heart beating like a drum and she can feel how it swells with deep joy.

"I-I'm j-just so happy..." she giggles, tears of joy streaming on her eyes.

"Thank you so much for keeping your promise." Jennie can't help it, one by one tears stream down her cheeks. Each and every drop contains of so much happiness.

Yoongi smiles softly, pulling Jennie closer to him, hugging her petite body from the side. He ruffles her hair whilst laughing.

"You're still a crybaby, somethings never change."

"Y-Yah!" Jennie lightly taps his chest. She sniffs, smiling again, leaning into his touch.

She can't take the zeal anymore. Everything fits perfectly. They are fated. Destined. United. Loved.

They should be together, this is a sign.

A sign that if someone comes back,

They love you.

They remember you.

Right?

His arms snaking on her waist, the sun shines brightly, light touches of the wind collides with both of their skins, their smiles, and their laughs; they all seem perfect. Surreal.

"I miss you." Yoongi blurts out, Jennie breaks the hug. "I don't!" she boops his nose which makes Yoongi growl, "Don't do tha―"

"Somethings never change, you're still the same." Yoongi rolls his eyes, crossing his arms when Jennie imitates her.

Jennie lets out a mewl, because he seriously looks like a cute lost kitten.

She wants to know how her hands would feel if it's intertwine with his, but she keeps quiet. She wants to feel his love, not for a friend, but for a lover.

She wants to know if there's someone else.

"So..." Jennie starts whilst fidgeting on the bench.