10 : STAY

"YOU MAKE SO HAPPY
AND ALIVE SO STAY"

"I-I'm sorry, I was just having a mental breakdown." Jennie places the coffee down as she sits across Yoongi. She grabs a strawberry on the basket, her shaking hands touches the fruit. She's nervous.

Ever since they hugged, Jennie can sense that heart is going to burst again. Yoongi have hugged her a couple of times but this time, it feels so real and comfortable.

With every glance they both steal, Jennie shudders. It's not healthy, another glimpse and she would melt.

"It's okay." Yoongi smiles at her, Jennie blushes. Yoongi is handsome, really. No one could deny that. He can kill you with every stare but can also make your heart flutter when he smiles.

Yoongi don't do that, now it's hard not falling for you.

She takes a bite of the strawberry and its sweet taste encourages her to eat more.

"I hate to open up this topic, forgive me for being too curious." Jennie looks at Yoongi, confusion written on her eyes. "Go on spill the tea." Jennie bites the strawberry again, happily munching it.

"How is she?" Jennie stops her movements. She places the strawberry down on the plate. "S-She's fine, mom is fine," she tries to force a smile.

The tears in her eyes are threatening to fall. But she wouldn't let them. Jennie concludes that it's hard to say you're okay even though deep down, you're not.

It's hard to be strong.

Her smile beams, not until the tears in her eyes fall one by one. Jennie laughs dryly as she wipes them, "S-Sorry― i'm sorry, I couldn't help myse―"

She covers her face as she cries once again, Jennie sobs and she lets her weakness drown her over.

Yoongi softens his eyes, he stands up and walks closer to the broken girl. He pats her back, "I shouldn't have asked," he pauses, "I'm sorry."

Jennie uncovers her face to look up at Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi s-sorry you have to see me like this―" Jennie gasps when Yoongi grabs her arm, pulling her up. "Yoongi?"

Jennie stops talking as Yoongi pulls her closer to his chest. He slowly wraps his pale arms on her waist, "Let it all out Nini, i'm here."

Jennie is stunned. She couldn't utter the right words. Her heart speaks for her, she melts right into his arms. Soon enough, Jennie lets her soul mends in the arms of someone she loved.

Jennie utters the word that she wants to say for a long time.

"Stay."

-

Taehyung watches as Yoongi exited Jennie's house. And to think it simply, yes, Taehyung stayed for Jennie.

Although the bush is quite itchy. Or the bugs kept buzzing that annoys him so much. He endures it all just to see if Yoongi will go home since it's inappropriate to think that a girl is alone with a boy.

And something inside him tells him to stay. So he did.

Once he sees that Yoongi is nowhere to be seen. Taehyung went out of the bushes. He curses quietly as he tajes some excess leaves or bugs on his clothes. "Aish," after that Taehyung looks at the pink notebook then at Jennie's house.