06 : ALONE

"BE ALONE WITH YOU"

Taehyung hugs his bag tighter, fidgeting on his seat. He went to school too early you might say. It's just that he can't take the loneliness dragging and tugging his heart on his house.

It's always empty. Just like his heart.

His mind adverts to the girl he met on the tree, that tree is where he usually cry or let his feelings out. It's the first time he encountered a person there. That tree is old and he grew up with it.

Leaning on a tree instead of leaning to someone.

How sad.

He sighs, closing his eyes and the image of Jisoo appears on his mind.

Her eyes, her lips, her hair, everything about her is almost perfect.

She's his sun, his world, his greatest downfall, his escape, his warmth, and his rock bottom.

The love of his life.

Kim Jisoo.

Taehyung hopes that someone will take these feelings away.

His eyes open when a bang on the classroom's door snaps his thoughts out. A guy with a blue hair, pale skin, blashful eyes, and a bored face comes in. Taehyung's brows furrow.

Wait, that blue hair just pinpoints something in my mind.

The boy's eyes widen, "Oops didn't see you there, buddy." Taehyung stares at him. "We both have the same class, I see." Taehyung did not answer nor does he care.

"Okay you're not a talker." The blue haired boy sits beside him, "What's your name?"

Too friendly.

Taehyung is not that type of guy who likes to talk about his personal life. The only exception to that rule is that girl behind the tree and of course, Jisoo.

"Haven't you heard about a word called privacy?" Taehyung tilts his head to look at him. He raises his brow, the boy pouts at him. "You're a meanie, I was just asking what is your name."

Taehyung suddenly feels guilty.

Uh, stupid soft heart.

So with a sigh he says, "Kim Taehyung." The boy's eyes sparkle, he quickly smiles at Taehyung. He can see his gums and it's kinda cute.

"Min Yoongi."

Taehyung's heart clenches. Why?

-

Jennie stares at her notebook for five minutes straight. Her eyes, dwelling on the bold letters printed on the thin sheets.

MIN YOONGI

She ruffles her hair, "Am I going crazy?" Jennie asks herself, sighing. "Maybe I am," she groans before banging her head on the table.

A tap on her shoulder startles her. Jennie quickly raises her head. She closes her notebook and looks at the person who taps her shoulder.