Set 8

ATTENTION!! THIS CHAPTER AND FORWARD DOES CONTAIN SPOILER FROM MANGA! FOR THOSE NON-MANGA READER... I'M SORRY IF THIS SPOIL YOUR MOOD!

2 years later

Y/N just finished her training with the All-Japan Youth teams. Since 2 years ago, she become more closer with Karasuno teams especially with Kageyama and Hinata since she always join in their practice during her free time.

"Osss...." Kageyama greet Y/N as they bump each other outside of the gym.

"Ossss... Finish with your training?" She ask while Kageyama nodded. The girl and boy teams having a practice at same place but different gym. So, Y/N always went back to home together with Kageyama.

"So, what is your planning after graduation?" she ask try to start conversation.

"Will be joining the league... There some of teams has offered up to me a position... What about you?"

"Same... anyway.... Is it true that Hinata want to switch to volleyball beach?" Y/N wants to confirm the rumours she heard.

"Sounds like that... He will go to Brazil next year..." Y/N hummed as response.

"So, how was Oikawa senpai doing?"

"Just doing fine maybe..." she stated as they both are busy with each other schedule plus the time zone are different, so they barely get to keep in touch 24hrs like before.

3 years later...

AT RIO OLYMPICS

Since today Y/N didn't have any matches, she decide to watch and support for Kageyama. Her presence at the matches catch some eyes since she is a well-known professional player who debut at such young age like Kageyama. Fans start to crowd over her asking for signature.

"Okays everyone... That's all for now... Sorry she need to excuse her-self..." a familiar voice come to rescue her from the crowd.

"Thank you Iwaizumi-kun...." She felt relief manage to escape from the crowd.

"Didn't I told you not to wandering around by yourself!" Iwaizumi who is now her sport trainer scold her for not listening.

"Aaaahh...you sounds just like Oikawa..." she whinned for being scold since Oikawa now days love to scold her for not listening, thanks to Iwaizumi who always report it to Oikawa.

"And you too just sounds like him..." they both chuckles and take a seat to watch the matches.

Meanwhile on the other side of earth....

"Achooo!"

"Are you catching cold Tooru?" Oikawa teammates ask him.

"Erm... I don't know..but feel like someone badmouth me... " he feels chills to his bones.

After full 5 sets played, Japanse male teams manage to go to the next round thanks to Kageyama and Ushijima who the most gain the point today. Iwaizumi told Y/N to wait for him for a while since he needs to meet with the coaches. While waiting, some reporters start approaches her for a short interview. Things become unexpected when an unexpected question rises up.

"There's a rumor that you and Kageyama are dating... Is that true?" Y/N chuckles at the unexpected question and it reminds her of the first interview session she had.

"No... We are just close friends since we knew each other from high school and we both got an invitation to All-Japan at the same time too... I always practice together with his old team, when I got free time to spare...." Y/N stated more calmly than before since she has always being interview so suddenly on spot, so she gets used to it.

"Woah... They got to interview her! Damn she so hot! I wish I got to meet her one day! "Gabriel stated as he watches the video on his smartphone. His voices gain Oikawa and other team mates to watch too.

"Y/N-chan..." Oikawa mutters excitedly.

"You know her too dude? Well of course since she is from your country... She is pretty and hot right" Gabriel asks like a fanboy. Oikawa smirks and chuckles proudly.

"Well... I know her cause she is my girl... NYAHAHAHAHA!"

"Dude... please don't make any lies... There are rumors that she is with that Japanse setter...what was his name again..." Gabriel try to remember

"Kageyama" Gino stated.

"What?! No no no..!" Oikawa surprised since this is the first time he heard about the rumors.

"Shh... Here listen the reporter ask her...." Gabriel and others start to focus on what the reporter asked.

[There's a rumour that you and Kageyama are dating... Is that true?]

[*chuckles* No... We are just close friend since we knew each other from high school and we both got an invitation to All-Japan at the same time too... I always practice together with his old team, when I got free time to spare....]

Oikawa sighed relief as he heard that. "See... I told you..." he smiles proudly.

"But dude... She didn't mention that she has a boyfriend or with you..." Gabriel stated bluntly make Oikawa snap.

"Erm... technically, we still didn't make any official relationship, but she is mine for sure!" Oikawa hmphed confidently while take out his phone to show a photo that he takes together with Y/N at the airport before he takes off to Argentina.

Gabriel and Gino's eyes widened disbelief. "Man! You never tell us you have a girl! Damn she so cute in that photo too!" Gabriel becomes a fanboy again.

"When was the last time you meet her dude?" Gino wonders if Oikawa gets to meet her.

"That photo... That was the last time we meet... But for sure soon I will meet her! Thanks to her I got to meet you guys..." His teammates look confused.

"Hahaha... I mean, if she didn't threaten me back then to pursue my dreams, I might be a sore loser to her... She told me to go for my dreams first then come back to her..." Oikawa smiles happily as he re-calls back the memories.

"Wow.... Never know you guys have that kind of story... and never expected she is that kind of supportive person... Woaahh... that makes me having more crush on her" Gabriel shows his fanboy side while the other just laugh at his expression.

Wait for me Y/N.... I will fulfil my promise...

"Achoo!"

"are you okay Y/N?" Iwaizumi give her a tissue.

"Yeah... maybe a dust..."