Riddhima proposes Kabir for marriage

The Episode starts with Riddhima telling Sejal about destiny.

Sejal- "what’s fate that our parents left us, we are here in an orphanage

Sejal- "what’s fate that our parents left us, we are here in an orphanage."
Riddhima- "Maybe there was some reason, you are a successful party planner today and I m a successful physiotherapist."

She shows a ring.

Riddhima- "I didn’t understand the meaning of parents, but Kabir taught me the meaning of love, that someone is with you always. I will propose Kabir today."
Sejal- "You could have proposed a rich guy."
Riddhima- "Love and security is more imp than love, Kabir is simple, he is a family man, harmless, the kind of guy I wanted."

She sees Kabir’s pic.

Riddhima- "I will start a non-adventurous life with my PT teacher

Riddhima- "I will start a non-adventurous life with my PT teacher."

Kabir is seen on his mission. He gets down the speedboat.

Kabir- "Two things are imp to me, my Riddhima and my nation."
Mishra(Kabir agent)- "You can’t disclose to Riddhima that you are a secret agent, but PT teacher, is this a profession, tell her the truth after catching Vansh."
Kabir- "Vansh is the aim of my life."

Kabir goes on some boat. He fights with some goons. Kabir sees the gold.

Kabir(tothe man)- "Will he become a witness."
Man- "Vansh won’t let me live."

He dies.

Vansh is on the way and asks about the raid.

Angre- "No one took your name."
Vansh- "Interesting"

Kabir(thinks)- "Vansh will win, but he doesn’t know that I don’t lose."

Riddhima crosses the road and comes in front of Vansh’s car. Vansh applies the brakes. He leaves.

Angre- "Are you okay."
Vansh- "A girl wanted to die, she got saved."

Riddhima comes to meet Kabir.