Part 71

~Samanthas POV~

...he has a boner

I looked back up at Payton and he was bright red.

S: when did that happen

P: um... I did try to warn you not to change in front of me.

S: I didn't even get naked though

P: don't judge me!

S: oh trust me, I'm not

P: huh? What is that supposed-

I placed my hand on his chest and slowly started to move it down.

S: are you ok?

P: y-yeah?

His breathing slightly picked up as I got lower and lower.

P: w-what are y-you doing?

S: nothing

P: Sa-

Well I touched it.

P: move your hand

S: what? I can't touch your pants

P: stop playing with me

I started to unbuckle his pants while we kept eye contact. I unzipped his jeans and waited for him to stop me but he didn't. Payton looks like he believes I'm not going to do anything... challenge accepted.

I lightly pushed down his boxers and pulled out his dick. He was hard as a rock. I went down on my knees and Payton watched while furrowing his eyebrows at me. Wow he seriously still believes I'm not going to do it? Oh well

I took his dick in my hands and immediately licked the tip. This caused Payton to back up a little.

P: WOAH STOP! I thought you were joking!

S: nope

P: we're in a hospital!

S: and?

P: ...

I smirked before going back down on his dick and started to go up and down. Instead of stoping me this time, he quietly groaned. I started to go faster. His breathing picked up and his groans got louder. I continued to do this for a few minutes.

P: I'm going to cum soon

Payton placed his hands on my head and grabbed a hold on my hair. After a few minutes, he pushed me down as he released in my mouth.

I swallowed it before getting up and meeting him eye to eye. He put his pants back on and looked at me confused.

P: why did you do that?

S: why didn't you stop me?

P: you're insane

S: I helped didn't I

P: y-yeah

S: calm down Payton, I'm just having some fun. You enjoyed it.

I laughed while I backing up and sitting down next to him.

P: fun?

S: mhm

In the next few seconds Payton ended up in front of me and I was confused as hell.

S: what are you doing?

P: having fun

S: Pay-

He cut me off by pulling me into a kiss. Payton placed his hand on my vagina and started to move it in circles.

WAIT WAIT WAIT! WHEN DID HE TAKE MY PANTS AND UNDERWEAR OFF?