Part 44

~Samanthas POV~

I sighed and turned around. In a split second my back hit the wall and I saw an angry Faith pinning me down.

F: I WARNED YOU!

Faith places her right hand on my neck while the other one held me to the wall. Her grip on my neck got tighter. I didn't react, but it was getting harder for me to breathe.

W: FAITH STOP!

Faith has this darkness in her eyes. She didn't even glance at Wyatt because her stare was locked on me.

W: FAITH!

Her grip got tighter.

W: FAITH, SNAP OUT OF IT!

And she tightens again. Wow I did not see that coming!

W: IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU

F: what?

Faith instantly let go and I feel to the ground, gasping for air. How did I not realize that I wasn't breathing? Faith looked down at me and finally realized what she was doing.

F: oh my god. Samantha I'm so sorry!

She got down to the floor and started rubbing my back as I continued to catch my breath.

S: what the heck was that

W: when Faith gets mad she has no control of herself

F: I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-

S: it's fine.

I slightly laughed to show her I actually meant what I said. If you can't tell, I don't really stay mad at people. To be honest it's just too much work. I do get angry sometimes but not for long.

F: I don't know what came over me. I literally blacked out.

S: I know. I could tell by your eyes

F: why didn't you fight back?

W: yeah

S: there was no point

W: what are you taking about

S: there was no point in me stopping it because no matter how it could have ended, it would have been shitty. I literally feel like shit right now.

F: I'm sorry

S: it's not because off you, it's my fault. All of this is fucking my fault. I didn't think about my actions and I ended up hurting Payton and turned Faith into the hulk!

W: Samantha?

S: mhm

W: how do you feel about Payton, honestly though.

S: I um...

Ah fuck

I shook my head a little and looked down, refused to make eye contact with anyone.