Part 52

~Payton's POV~

I just got home and I immediately went to my room and fell down on my bed. I've been out all day and I was hoping for some peace and quiet but... NOPE!

Wyatt just barged into my room, loud as hell and sat down at the edge of the bed.

W: what up man. I just heard about your dilemma. How you doing?

P: I want Samantha back home but I can't find her.

W: do you need her for something?

P: yeah, I want to finally tell her that I like her because APPARENTLY, me kissing her didn't send the message. I need to find her soon because I know at some point I'm going to talk myself out of it.

W: woah! The Payton Moormeier wants to express his feelings? That's new! Dang I wish someone told you to do that sooner. Oh wait, I DID!

P: yeah, shut the fuck up

W: ok jokes aside, what made you want to tell her? Because back then, you were so against that idea

P: well this morning, Jaden tricked me and found out. I don't know why but when that happened it felt like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. After that, I just kept telling people. I told my mom and all of my friends.

W: how did they feel about that?

P: they were supporting it. Which shocked me.

W: so the last person you need to tell is Samantha?

P: yeah and all the other vampires but I'll do that another time. Samantha is first, once I find her

W: do you think Samantha likes you?

P: HELL NO! Why would she?

Ok that made me kind of sad

W: why do you doubt yourself?

P: I don't know. There's other guys out there. Why would she pick me out of all of them?

W: come on man, you have to have more confidence in yourself. You're a good looking guy.

P: Samantha doesn't seem to think so.

I sat up straight, as a single tear fell down my cheek. Wyatt gave me a sympathetic look.

W: I wouldn't say that. You don't know what's going on in her head.

I nodded my head and my eyes drifted off to the table across the room. Something was on it, that immediately caught my eye. I walked over and picked it up. It was Samanthas drawing notebook.

~Samanthas POV~

Where's my notebook? Did I leave it at home? ... I DID!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

~Payton's POV~

I never actually looked in it before so I decided to do it now. I flipped through the pages and all of them were amazing. As I was about to flip to the last drawing, I stoped when Wyatt started talking.

W: what's that?

P: it's Samanthas drawing book. She's really good.

W: Samantha draws?

P: yeah but only things that she love.

W: she loves?

P: yeah, Samantha told me she can only draw things that she loves or it won't turn out good.

W: that's cool

I nodded my head and looked back at the book. I flipped to the last page and immediately dropped it. My eyes went wide open.