Part 46

(A/n: ok you guys are definitely NOT going to like this chapter very much but read it fully. I promise it will end up good at the end. TRUST ME!!!! XD)

~Samanthas POV~

I looked across the room and what I saw made my heart drop and shatter into a million pieces.

Payton... he was standing in the corner with a beautiful girl. She had long blonde hair and a gorgeous pink dress on. That must be Harmony

Seeing them together didn't hurt me though

Seeing them together didn't hurt me though. Seeing what they were doing did. Payton and Harmony were all over each other, making out.

Before anyone could see me, I quickly ran away and back to my side. When I got there, I immediately went to the bathroom to hid for I little bit. As I was catching my breath, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my eyes were watering. I'm not about to cry for that boy, so I got myself together really quickly.

~Payton's POV~

Harmony kissed ME! SHE fucking kissed ME! We made out for a few minutes but when we separated, something felt weird. My eyes immediately went to the door because something caught my eye.

Wait was that... SAMANTHA! No it couldn't be. She has no way of getting in here. But it looked like her! I didn't see the girls face, I only saw her back side when she was running out. Even the dress looked like Samanthas but there's absolutely no way.

H: hey are you ok?

P: huh? Oh um yeah I'm great

H: so you liked the kiss?

P: of course

H: good because I think we should take this back to your place

P: wha-

Before I could even finish a word, I was cut off by Harmony slightly gliding her hand across my dick. I shivered at her touch before she grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the door.

Oh so we're doing this?

~Samanthas POV~

After a few minutes, I was ready to go back out. While I was walking down the hall I bumped into Jackson.

Jack: oh there you are. We're leaving now for the movies. Are you ready to go?

S: yeah let's go before they yell at us.

Jack: you're right

Me and Jackson walked out of the school without being seen by any drunk teachers, and headed to the car. Once we got there, the both of us hoped in and started to drive off.

On the way to the movies Jackson grabbed my hand and held it for the rest of the ride as we talked. In a matter of minutes all of us got there and we bought our tickets. I don't even know what the fuck we are watching. Random vampires were looking at us because of how dressed up we were.