Part 30

~Payton's POV~

Samantha walked up to me until we were face to face. I was so angry

S: what's up

P: let's just go

We walked outside and got on our skateboards. For the whole ride I was in front of her, pissed off. She didn't even seem to notice or care!

~Samanthas POV~

On our way home and Payton has been really moody. I don't know what's wrong with him and I don't seem to care. What ever it is, he'll get over it.

Once we got into the house, Payton stormed up to his room and slammed his door. Wyatt and Faith were the only ones home, so they both looked at me with a confused face.

F: what happened to him

S: I don't know. He's been mad since lunch.

W: what made him mad?

S: again I don't know. The whole time in lunch I was talking to the new student. I didn't see what Payton was doing.

F: new student?

S: yeah a new vampire came today. His name is Jackson.

W: hmm, I think I might know what the problem is. I'll go talk to him

With that being said Wyatt went upstairs and into Payton's room.

~Wyatts POV~

Ok it's obvious that Payton got jealous over the new kid.

When I got to his door I knocked. There was no response so I decided to let myself in. Payton was sitting at the edge of his bed with his head down. I closed the door and he looked up at me.

P: what are you doing here

W: tell me what happened

I sat down next to Payton and waited for him to start talking.

P: I hate him

W: why

P: Jackson was all over Samantha for the whole day and she let him! They literally just met and there already best friends! Usually Samantha sits next to me in class but now she sits next to him! At lunch they were basically flirting right in front of me! I got mad and skipped the rest of the day. I couldn't leave without Samantha so I waited, but she never came out. When I went inside I saw that asshole, holding her hand! Then he fucking kissed her on the cheek! And you want to know what the worst part is!

W: what

P: ... she was happy with him

His voice went down low. He wasn't angry anymore, he was upset.

P: it hurt me to the point where I couldn't even explain. I don't like it.

W: you're just jealous. Just don't stress out about too much. There's nothing going on between them.

P: but what if there is

W: if there is, the only thing you can do is support her. If you keep getting mad like that, you're going to loose her.

~Payton's POV~

I don't want to loose Samantha but I also don't want to see her with Jackson.

P: ok

W: are you all good now?

P: yeah I'm fine

W: I'm going to send Samantha up here. Is that fine?

P: go a head

Wyatt left and I laid down on my bed. I starred up at the ceiling and started thinking.