Part 4

~Payton's POV~

Class just ended and I'm now skating back home. Every time I skate alone, I always get lost in my thoughts. And that's exactly what happened. Out of nowhere everything finally hit me.

NEXT WEEK I HAVE TO TAKE CLASSES WITH VAMPIRES!

For the rest of the ride I was in a really bad mood. Once I got home, I walked into my house, angry as hell.

Joanne: woah what's wrong baby?

F: I KNOW WHATS WRONG!

Faith quickly grabbed her backpack and threw it at me. Of course it had to hit my dick. In response I fell to the floor while holding that area. Then I let out a loud groan from pain and annoyance.

Joanne: FAITH

P: WHAT THE HELL?!

Joanne: wait you didn't dodge it like you normally do.

F: they gave him a vaccine at school today. They called this morning. Now Payton has the speed of an ordinary human and he's immune to silver.

Joanne: that's cool

P: you're missing one thing. They're forcing me to take classes with vampires!

Joanne: that's amazing!

P: huh?

F: moms right. You guys are going to be the first werewolves to see vampires.

P: I rather not

Joanne: Payton this is good for you. Maybe you'll stop hating on vampires after this.

P: never

I walked upstairs and went to my room. The first thing I did wasvflop onto my bed. Laying in bed is literally the best thing that happened to me all day.

~Samanthas POV~

Class finally ended and I'm just chilling on the sidewalk with Jaden.

S: how's your love life going?

J: don't even start with me. I told you I don't like Mads.

S: I'm just asking! Considering that we're the only people in the group that are single.

Jaden quickly turned his head and looked at me with disbelief.

J: no we're not

S: yes we are

Remember when I said I don't lie to my friends. Well I'm lying right now. I just want him to admit that he likes Mads

J: no we're not. Mads is still single

S: oh you haven't heard yet?

J: h-heard what?

S: she got a boyfriend last week. She's taken now.

Jaden slowly nodded his head and looked down.

S: why are you sad?

J: listen Samantha, you might not believe me but, I lied. I do like Mads

S: no really!?