Yeah, home. As soon as Feivel came back from the hospital the first thing we did was "moving in" together. With Jackson being gone and I moved in here we let the house on sale.

"Papa!" Junior climbs down Feivel's lap and runs to me for a hug.

"Yes, baby" I pick the kid up in my arms and plant a kiss on his cheek. "How was school?" I ask walking us to the kitchen for an after school snack.

"Good" he says cheerfully.

"Great, buddy. Want to have some muffins?" I ask even though the answer was obvious.

His smile widens and he nods eagerly. "Yesh"

I chuckle and place him on the counter. "Do your homework and I'm gonna bring you treats, okay?" He nods in really making me smile. I ruffle his hair and walk to the cabinet. A pair of hands slid my waist catching me by surprise. I smile at the gesture and lean into his touch.

"I still can't get used to him calling you "papa". That's just so cute" Feivel buries his head in the crook of my neck groaning adorably.

"I know, right? He has become my everything in a matter of a few months"  we smile looking sideways to the kid doing his homework with such concentration. "I just love you guys so much, Fei. Thank you so much for giving me this family" I turn back in his hold to face him. "Thank you" I repeat.

He smiles lovingly leaning in for a kiss. I lean towards his lips and...

"Finish" Junior announce. Feivel groans and puts his head on my shoulder. I laugh out loud and push him away.

I plate the muffins and place them in front of the boy. "All yours," I say indicating the two muffins.

"Only two?" he asks tilting his head to the side. I wish I could give him all of them but... I nod my head controlling my urge to smile. He is just so cute.

He pouts and picks up the first muffin. I'm glad he's acting his age again and it takes my everything not to spoil him too much. Just the right amount.

After finishing the snack, I head upstairs with Junior for an afternoon nap. He slips away in few minutes so I walk down to the couch where Feivel was sitting looking at his phone.

"Hey, handsome" I call upon reaching him.

He quickly throws his phone aside and grabs me into a passionate kiss. I straddle his lap while my hands remain in his hair. "I love Arne with my everything but sometimes he's such a...." he trails off catching his breath. I snicker at the statement and nod in understanding.

"It's okay, we got all our life" I palm his cheek.

"Nope. I'm not gonna wait for my whole life to end so that I get my claws on you. We are going out tonight" he declares.

I chuckle at the desperate tone and shake my head. "You know we can't, Fei. Junior still can't sleep alone" I mumble.

Junior seems to be doing good since his father has come back. But, that wasn't the hundred per cent. He still comes into our room in the middle of the night so we always keep the door open.

"I know, that is why my parents are coming here for the weekend and we both are going for a date" he announced.

"Why is it, that I get to know only the final decisions but can't participate to make one?" I fold my arms to my chest and pout.

Feivel laughs and puts his arms around my waist. "'Cause you, my friend, are an idiot"

I open my mouth in shock and knit my brows. "You are an idiot, stupid, asshole" I beat him playfully with the cushion.