16 - The Gentlemen

Start from the beginning

"There should be no issues, but Circuit will be in your ear just in case you need anything. You leave in 2 hours," Yoongi stated before dismissing everyone, picking up the file and pictures as he watched his team scatter.

~☾~

"Stop messing with it," Hoseok scolded, glaring at Jungkook as he reached out yet again to adjust the younger man's tie.

"It's so uncomfortable," Jungkook complained, gritting his teeth as he felt the material tighten around his collar.

"But it makes us look good." Hoseok sat back and pushed his suit jacket, making sure it hadn't wrinkled behind him.

Namjoon insisted that both Hoseok and Jungkook dress up in suits for the meeting rather than look like bodyguards. Even though they were one of the biggest Mafia groups in the country, they were still going to look like fucking gentlemen while conducting business.

"I still can't believe Yoongi let you wear earrings," Namjoon muttered, rolling his eyes at Jungkook. His light grey-blue suit made him stand out against the other two who both wore black suits with white collared shirts underneath and classic black ties to top it all off.

"They make me look fucking badass," Jungkook said, reaching up and placing his hands behind his head.

All three members sat in the back of one of their large black suburbans while a hired hand drove them to their location. As the car turned onto the nearly hidden road, Namjoon sat up a little more and adjusted his own tie.

The old and crumbling building was an eyesore for the city as it has been abandoned years ago, but it was the perfect location for their line of work: quiet, secluded, and away from civilization. As their car pulled up, Namjoon noticed the other two vehicles sitting there and immediately recognized the one that belonged to their future business partner. Once the car stopped, Namjoon turned to Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Remember, it was requested that no weapons are brought in, so they stay in the car under the seats. Hoseok, you know your role. Kook, I just need you to keep an eye open for anything suspicious, got it?" Jungkook nodded as Namjoon reached into his pocket, pulling out a couple earpieces and handing them to the other two who proceeded to place them in their ears.

"I've got your location, let me know if you need anything." Taehyung's voice was heard in each of their ear.

"Show time," Namjoon said as he stepped out of the vehicle, closely followed by Jungkook and Hoseok. As soon as they were seen exiting their own vehicle, three men stepped out of one vehicle while two more men and a young woman stepped out of the other. Everyone walked towards each other and stopped with enough space separating them.

Jungkook's eyes were immediately drawn to the young woman that stood in the middle of all the other men. She wore a black skirt that clung to her thighs and a low cut top with a very thin sweater. It was colder out and Jungkook noticed that she was shivering a little bit as she wrapped her arms around herself to try to warm up.

"Bangtan's Spider I presume?" The gentleman in the middle stepped forward, extending a hand towards Namjoon.

"You are correct," Namjoon replied as he stepped forward as well, taking his hand. "Mister?" he started, pausing as he waited for the man to state his preferred name.

"You can call me Blade," the man said and Jungkook had to bite his lower lip to keep himself from laughing. Charlie will get a kick out of this once I tell her.

"Blade it is," Namjoon said, trying to hide his own snickering smile as he straightened up a bit and cleared his throat before continuing. "Ember here can attest to the quality of our product if you would like to follow him to the back of our vehicle where we have it ready for you," Namjoon confidently stated before motioning towards the suburban. Hoseok started walking as the man named Blade and one of his supposed friends joined him, but not before he grabbed onto the girl's arm and whispered something in her ear.